To my straight hetero Zoos: Is this normal?

I am a gay male and I run a small massage parlor out of my apartment.

I've only had male clients so far, but last night, things were different. When I went to let in my next client, it was a woman. A female Human. Huh. Getting a paid massage? This was gonna be different I thought.

A bit about me. I'm gay and always have been. Ive never had a girlfriend. So I've never really had sex with a woman. Only dudes.

So after the massage is over, I get kinda nervous, I feel like she's wanting something more. So, while sitting between her legs, my dick kinda brushed past her pussy and it's a bit awkward because we are both naked at this point(I have a special massage bed).

Not knowing what to do, I slowly press my dick into her pussy and she began to tease me, and coax me on.

after we started having sex, I noticed that whenever I pulled out, my penis was covered in a buttery, creamy yellow ish white substance. My dick was coated in it. It felt like lotion but I dont use lotion for massage, I use oil. It didn't smell like anything though.

In the end, after a few mins, I came in her. I came in her pussy and now I'm kinda nervous fellas. What if she gets pregnant? I don't know if she was on birth control or not. I don't want her coming after me or anything and I'm not really ready to be a dad.

so my question is, what was the yellow stuff? Is that normal?

Damn, I'm horny from reading that though...lol I've had creamy white stuff come out but not yellow...maybe it was a mixture of something...

I've only had male clients so far, but last night, things were different. When I went to let in my next client, it was a woman. A female Human. Huh. Getting a paid massage? This was gonna be different I thought.

A bit about me. I'm gay and always have been. Ive never had a girlfriend. So I've never really had sex with a woman. Only dudes.

So after the massage is over, I get kinda nervous, I feel like she's wanting something more. So, while sitting between her legs, my dick kinda brushed past her pussy and it's a bit awkward because we are both naked at this point(I have a special massage bed).

Not knowing what to do, I slowly press my dick into her pussy and she began to tease me, and coax me on.

after we started having sex, I noticed that whenever I pulled out, my penis was covered in a buttery, creamy yellow ish white substance. My dick was coated in it. It felt like lotion but I dont use lotion for massage, I use oil. It didn't smell like anything though.

In the end, after a few mins, I came in her. I came in her pussy and now I'm kinda nervous fellas. What if she gets pregnant? I don't know if she was on birth control or not. I don't want her coming after me or anything and I'm not really ready to be a dad.

I’ve never had sex with a woman (I think the term is “platinum gay”), but I feel like in any case, there should be no yellow shit coming out of a woman’s vagina. Could be the clap, could be gonorrhea, maybe just lotion, but man, that’s a hell of a risk. None of my business, but the yellow stuff would have made me stop immediately.

Also, you must run a very special kind of massage parlor, as I have never been to one where I got dicked down. I mean, now I kind of want to.

I’ve never had sex with a woman (I think the term is “platinum gay”), but I feel like in any case, there should be no yellow shit coming out of a woman’s vagina. Could be the clap, could be gonorrhea, maybe just lotion, but man, that’s a hell of a risk. None of my business, but the yellow stuff would have made me stop immediately.

Also, you must run a very special kind of massage parlor, as I have never been to one where I got dicked down. I mean, now I kind of want to.
Come on down! Get a massage and a dicking! Your fell rejuvenated!

A paid massage in which you were both naked?
Horny after reading someone pulling out a dirty dick?
What is going on with the internet today? :D
The internet is essentially just the darkest side of everyone’s reality mashed together, I am convinced.

I'm not a doctor, but it may be discharge from a yeast infection.

"A paid massage in which you were both naked?" Yeah, that part had me puzzled too. I've wished my female massage therapist would accidentally touch my junk but it's never happened! lol

"Horny after reading someone pulling out a dirty dick?" Yeah, I kinda ignored that part...but of course, that's the whole point of this thread...

Geez dude....this day and age and you're doing the dirty without a condom??? You're a brave man...you know you can catch Herpes (HSV) and warts (HPV) even wearing a prophylactic. And yea, that sounds like she's got some sort of yeast infection. I was in a relationship for about 8 years with this one woman...and toward the end (before our breakup) every time we had sex (and yes I was monogamous with her) the next day I would get a yellowish freaking discharge(I never said anything to her). I went to the doctor thinking it was gonorrhea or chlamydia and it turned out to be nothing as the bacterial swabs would always come back negative. Anyway, I just stopped having sex with her as that shit was just annoying the crap out of me. But, if I were you, I would get the shit checked out quick...stop asking random people on random forums what they think some coating on your dick may lead too...

Sounds like Chlamydia, usually it doesn't smell very good. Someone said Yeast Infection, also a possibility. Or even a run of the mill vaginitis. All of the above can be spread sexually

Not normal Brocephus!! Get checked.

FAKE!

Yeah...trolls be trolling...

This might be a kid posting this fyi. This feels like something a kid would say.

I'm a primal, me and my wife don't really use soap. It's bad for the planet and our bodies

Wife...huh...well now we all know your a troll. That is not how gay guys are wired, it's also not how sexy times generally work. I would bet money a kid wrote this. How old are you?

Checked out your profile, I'm getting kid vibes from this one. I want nothing to do with you.

FAKE!

This might be a kid posting this fyi. This feels like something a kid would say.

Wife...huh...well now we all know your a troll. That is not how gay guys are wired, it's also not how sexy times generally work. I would bet money a kid wrote this. How old are you?

Checked out your profile, I'm getting kid vibes from this one. I want nothing to do with you.
K

FAKE!

If you don't like it, don't read it. Get off the internet :3

FAKE!

It's not a surprise that someone with that pfp wants to start useless drama.

FAKE!

Maybe your just jealous that you've always been the one for paying women to have sex with you, and when you hear that a man gets paid by a woman for sex, your tiny dicked monkey brain can't handle it. So you lash out at people on the internet. I guarantee I'll be living rent free in your little brain for the next too months. Wanna prove it? Don't respond to my any of my post, or just just showing everyone that for some reason your feelings aren't hurt. I guarantee your gonna keep going and try to start a flame war in my comments section. So go head. Passive aggressively like the post. Please respond to show everybody what a baby dick you you are. I'm a troll? Yet your feeding a "troll"?

I don't want your drama. If you have an issue more on and fuck off kindly. And don't pm me again.

Back