Time of day you're horniest

B

BlueBeard

Me, morning. First thing. Even before my eyes are open. It's also that time of day when the animals are greeting a new day, fully charged, excited, wanting in the bedroom, bouncing all over the bed, "rooting for hidden treasures."

Wife? Night. Either just after lying down to go to sleep or during the night, waking me up. She'll go open the door and let them in, or when I come to bed, I'll see there's one or two in there already.

How 'bout you? What time of day is your horniest time of day, generally?

Just after dark. My favorite partner likes to sleep for about an hour at dawn and dusk. I like to get ready then go out and sit with him while he sleeps. When he wakes, he will stretch, piss, and start courting me. So I'm conditioned to sex just after sundown.

Damn, I guess I'm in the minority, nighttime is when I'm the most horny. I could fuck in the mornings but I find it less satisfying, then again I'm not a morning person. I dread leaving my bed!

I can hardly even grunt in the mornings, nor have the brain or body power to get horny ? ? ?
Will never understand how anyone can even stand mornings and waking up lol! Total night owl here!

Usually at night when I wake up with my dick in my hand and start thinking about a pack of wolves wanting all sorts of yiffy things.

Back