The Pleasure Of Progress

day_79

Tourist
I have a question for all owners, how long does the entire process take? Like from day #1 when you first introduce yourself to them naked, to day # X where they easily have the knowledge of knowing how to mount and enter within a matter of seconds? I'm sure every animal is different, but how long was the process for you and your furry friend? Also, did they easily catch on or was there a little frustration?

well over a year with my current boy, but i am mostly the reason it took that long. we did lots of oral at first and he became accustomed to not having to move a muscle to get off. there was lots of frustration, because he tried to mount my front/head at first (possibly linked my mouth with getting pleasured) which might sound "hot" or whatever, but believe me, getting hit with the bone on the roof of your mouth or back of your throat is anything but... i did find out i don't really have a gag reflex.

now he will mount, but it's not within seconds. his idea of foreplay is trying to get me to do everything. we did "normal" doggy style for like six months and are moving back to just oral. his weight (72kg) became increasingly more and more difficult to handle (lots of pain) for my scoliosis riddled lower back. can't say that he has a problem with that. i get to fondle his balls as he zones out and does nothing tho. :)

well over a year with my current boy, but i am mostly the reason it took that long. we did lots of oral at first and he became accustomed to not having to move a muscle to get off. there was lots of frustration, because he tried to mount my front/head at first (possibly linked my mouth with getting pleasured) which might sound "hot" or whatever, but believe me, getting hit with the bone on the roof of your mouth or back of your throat is anything but... i did find out i don't really have a gag reflex.

now he will mount, but it's not within seconds. his idea of foreplay is trying to get me to do everything. we did "normal" doggy style for like six months and are moving back to just oral. his weight (72kg) became increasingly more and more difficult to handle (lots of pain) for my scoliosis riddled lower back. can't say that he has a problem with that. i get to fondle his balls as he zones out and does nothing tho. :)
😹😄😄 you literally sound like you're having the most frustrating time of your life. But yeah, him attempting to mount your face? I can only imagine that wasn't as pleasurable as one would think.

😹😄😄 you literally sound like you're having the most frustrating time of your life. But yeah, him attempting to mount your face? I can only imagine that wasn't as pleasurable as one would think.
i mean, "face fuck" does sound nice on paper. the problem is, dogs are very selfish when it comes to sex. he won't go in gently...

I've had both extremes with the same breed so it's just down to luck really. My former boy never tried to mount me ever and the most he'd do was rest his head on my leg and air hump. From first getting naked to doing stuff with him (handjobs, oral, etc) was around 3 months of build up, and then only if he was in the mood.

My current boy is the total opposite, from being naked to him trying something with me was less than 60 seconds :ROFLMAO: The first time I got naked in front of him was just to change my clothes and he followed me into the bedroom. As soon as I sat on the bed, he jumped up behind me, wrapped his front legs around my neck and tried to fuck my back...and he came on my fresh t-shirt :LOL: There's no way I can handle his knot, but I have got down on all fours for him while wearing some boxers to test the waters, and he mounted me straight away and hit my hole perfectly without me having to show him a thing.

One took all of 5 minutes and another took 2 attempts on 2 separate days. My previous dog took about a week. I feel one of the most important things is to not use your hand or mouth as they will quickly grow used to that, and not be afraid to guide them onto your back the correct way if they grab the wrong part of you.

One took all of 5 minutes and another took 2 attempts on 2 separate days. My previous dog took about a week. I feel one of the most important things is to not use your hand or mouth as they will quickly grow used to that, and not be afraid to guide them onto your back the correct way if they grab the wrong part of you.
Good advice, thanks. Also be aware of getting boned in the roof of the mouth, that hurts.

I've had both extremes with the same breed so it's just down to luck really. My former boy never tried to mount me ever and the most he'd do was rest his head on my leg and air hump. From first getting naked to doing stuff with him (handjobs, oral, etc) was around 3 months of build up, and then only if he was in the mood.

My current boy is the total opposite, from being naked to him trying something with me was less than 60 seconds :ROFLMAO: The first time I got naked in front of him was just to change my clothes and he followed me into the bedroom. As soon as I sat on the bed, he jumped up behind me, wrapped his front legs around my neck and tried to fuck my back...and he came on my fresh t-shirt :LOL: There's no way I can handle his knot, but I have got down on all fours for him while wearing some boxers to test the waters, and he mounted me straight away and hit my hole perfectly without me having to show him a thing.
How old was he when you got him? It sounds like he’s had practice

I have a question for all owners, how long does the entire process take? Like from day #1 when you first introduce yourself to them naked, to day # X where they easily have the knowledge of knowing how to mount and enter within a matter of seconds? I'm sure every animal is different, but how long was the process for you and your furry friend? Also, did they easily catch on or was there a little frustration?

It can be so variable depending on each dog. For some, it only takes one sniff and you'll be knotted in less than 5 minutes. These are the best; for me is very frustrating having to teach or worse, "train" them. Better let them alone if they don't know what or want) to do.

It is different and very dependent on the dog. My German Shepard I had from a little pup, he was the size of a loaf of bread when I got him lol. Obviously too young for anything sexual. As he got older he started to exhibit sexual behaviors towards me…which in turn was reinforced by my body responding…smile.

We had a lot of play and a lot of physical play on the floor. Me naked of course and that would lead to him attempting to sniff and lick and I would allow of course.

Progress happens. Play is very important part of our sexual moments. Playing tug with a rope. A ball, even just playing on the floor with pushing and things like that. Play gets him excited and engaged. And that typically leads to a sexual encounter

It took my boy about a month of actually trying to mount and penetrate. It was kinda frustrating because he would hump the air when we’d be messing around, but when I’d assume the position, he wouldn’t stop licking to mount. But a handful of times of just sitting or moving around to reset his action and then getting back in position, he’d start jumping up. Getting the aim and continued thrusts without him veering off to the side and accidentally pulling out was a few weeks of trying to move and angle with him. I’d say after about 6 months or so, we had a good system going to do the whole process without too many hiccup.

Back