The most adorkable dog-boys!

SigmaTheZeta

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
First, I want the word "adorkable" to be your new favorite word. What is adorkable? Adorkableness is the quality of someone being absolutely adorable, not in spite of them being dorks but BECAUSE they are such dorks. They are people that make us love them because they make us laugh and thereby disarm us and make them easier to show our love for. They get themselves into situations where it's impossible for them to be anything besides their genuine selves, but then we realize that their genuine selves are truly wonderful and kind people. By "people," I mean to include dogs. Dorks, because of their kindness and straightforwardness, are the best kinds of people, and the dorkiest of them all are simply adorkable!

To me, the most adorkable dog breed that exists is the Labradork retriever! My experience of Labradork retrievers is that they never stop trying to please you, and they have so much personality, they are like cartoon characters. One of my most classic Labradork experiences is one time when a dog I once had that truly loved to go chasing dorkishly after a tennis ball came up to me with his tennis ball, with his tail wagging high and a sparkle in his eyes, while I was intent on reading a book. As it became increasingly evident that I was not about to get up and take him out to play, his tail slowly drooped, his eyes turned bleak, and the ball dropped out of his slack and lifeless jaw in such an adorkable display of tragic disappointment, I started giggling and could not stop giggling. I said to him, "Do you really have to be so dramatic?" I had to give in. I was laughing so hard that my concentration had been thoroughly shattered.

Tell us your favorite breeds, and tell us why you think they are adorkable!

One of my friends had a Great Dane - as a puppy he was tearing up things in the yard but he was so dorky - We had tons of laughs just watching him do anything.

Not to be biased, my girl is extremely adorkable.

When she gets excited she runs around in an oddly slow, but exaggerated way, like big unneccesary hops. When we're about to go for a walk she'll sit and have these fast pattering happy feet. I used to play with her where i would blow in her ears and she would freak out and run around the house, which transitioned into me taking a large exaggerated breath and she'll put her head on me cause its cute AF and it gets her cuddles and scratches instead.

Dogs are the best. ?

Back