The "Look"

The "Look": have you ever experienced this??

• Yes

Votes: 44 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters
Z

Zetaman40

I'm just curious as to how many people here have had a dog give you the look before attempting to make a move on you? You know that pupils fully dilated, determined: I wanna bone you look (or vice versa with "Bitches"), usually accompanied by panting with a huge grin, showing pink, or with females; backing up to you and flagging their tail and lifting their vulva while looking back at you, hell even non zoos have probably seen that look of desire in their intact dogs (not every non zoo gets their dog "fixed") and didn't realize that's what the glare meant, probably because they look at their dogs like innocent "furbabies" completely devoid of sexuality, mannn, if only Normie's could just witness the fact that dogs are capable of sexuality, without letting the "taboo" nature of it along with the belief that they are "akin to kids" cloud their judgement (which is completely ridiculous! For one they are a completely different species! secondly they mature a lot faster than humans, I've never seen a sexually mature 2 year old capable of getting pregnant, just saying, its illogical to compare a sexually mature dog to a underdeveloped child) the world would be a very different place for us zoos, sorry if I got a lil of topic, anyway would love to hear input on the question, I also added a poll as well ?

My boy lets me know soo well he wants to fuck :gsd_laughing: like not only the things you said, he also walks circles around me and licks m ears right before (or while) he mounts.

I think people like to compare their dogs to kids because they're (usually for these kinds of people) small, playful and they depend on you. Do i agree? Not really but it makes calling my dog "my baby" acceptable lol

I'm just curious as to how many people here have had a dog give you the look

My dog definitely does give me "the look"
We usually have sex after the daily training session (sit, stand, come, ...), the training always ends in the same way which is kind of a formal ending so that he knows we are no longer training. Then I go about doing other stuff.
Since I started having sex with him after this training his behavior changed. He used to just go about doing his business, now he follows me around looking at me with an expression like "What the fuck man, you forgot the most important part of it." :D

Back