The Farmers Selection

Ive lived in the Country Side for a good portion of my life and because of that i had farms literally everywhere when i started getting more into beastiality and zoophillia i started to be a little more adventurous ( after i lost my virginty to our family dog ) i ventured onto a few of these farms at night and if i was lucky and got a choice of pig cow sheep horse or dog to have sex with
so for those who didnt have the luxury what order would you take these animals in?

Oh, yes, wonderful, admit to fence hopping and ask about others that do/have done it. That's not going to get you anything remotely approaching a warm welcome here.

Ive lived in the Country Side for a good portion of my life and because of that i had farms literally everywhere when i started getting more into beastiality and zoophillia i started to be a little more adventurous ( after i lost my virginty to our family dog ) i ventured onto a few of these farms at night and if i was lucky and got a choice of pig cow sheep horse or dog to have sex with
so for those who didnt have the luxury what order would you take these animals in?
I absolutely would take the opportunity if I had it......it's crazy I worked on a farm for 5 years and I didn't get to fool around with any animal......the farm was campus owned and I worked through as part of my education program.....with that said campus pd.....students.... teachers, and general public were constantly on premise which Is why I never got the chance.

Luckily there were some classes revolving around repoduction so I got to assist in semen collection and man did I have to hide my erection and urge to just kneel down in front of the fake mare and let him ejaculate in my face....

Given the options, I think my listing would rank:

Dog
Mare
Pig
Cow
Sheep

Cow and sheep rank last because I just don't really think they're all that appealing personally. But the first three? I'd fuck without hesitation. Especially a sow because they just don't seem as readily available as dogs or even horses. But I don't imagine much can compare to a wanting bitch in heat so far as sensation.

Back