Targeting dogs

Last week cause I border with denver I'm having my fencing replaced with 6ft privacy fencing panels now just to be safe including front yard and driveway gating
No where, in anything I can find does it even mention rotties.

Every city has pet ordinances of some sort, some draconian, most less so. The entire country has been shitting on 'pit bulls' for 25 years. No one has managed to roll it back yet that I know of. Most are just fine with pit bull laws because they're such viscious dogs fuck them. Instead of putting the responsibility where it belongs, on shitty, irresponsible owners.
My town back home still hasn’t lifted the restrictions on rotts yet. But you can bypass that by paying an extra 700 a month to most landlords there. Fucking chodes

As of last week the city put in place a dogs breeds and weight restrictions

Any dogs over 45 pounds can and will be seized, and subject to the city authorization of euthanasia,

City will give 48 hours notice for owners to relocate the dog or subject to seizure of the dog, 550 dollar fine, and billed for euthanization and disposal of the dog
What a giant load of shit. I mean, who on earth even asks for these things? There are so many dog owners in every area with plenty of large breeds, a great many of them very responsible owners. They would need to go house to house collecting everyone’s dog to be euthanized, and I will talk you right now after the first few houses, you would be hard pressed to find anyone to collect the dogs any longer.

I'd like to see an actual source that states that 45 pound restriction...
All I'm seeing is lists of "fighting" dogs. None of those lists contain large breeds like the Great Dane.

So, until someone can come up with some actual evidence for this rather strong claim, I'm calling bullshit.

Doing some googling, I can't find anything about a 45-pound restriction.
I'm not just calling bullshit, I'm calling this intentional fearmongering and misrepresentation of a restriction on "dangerous" dog breeds.

I'd like to see an actual source that states that 45 pound restriction...
All I'm seeing is lists of "fighting" dogs. None of those lists contain large breeds like the Great Dane.
I also find this bullshit to believe.

Who would believe they'd outlaw Goldens, the #1 family dog in the country, which weigh in at 60-80 lbs.

I also find this bullshit to believe.

Who would believe they'd outlaw Goldens, the #1 family dog in the country, which weigh in at 60-80 lbs.
Actually, the French bulldog supplanted the golden last year. But I doubt the accuracy of that report

As of last week the city put in place a dogs breeds and weight restrictions

Any dogs over 45 pounds can and will be seized, and subject to the city authorization of euthanasia,

City will give 48 hours notice for owners to relocate the dog or subject to seizure of the dog, 550 dollar fine, and billed for euthanization and disposal of the dog

Even if this were true, which doesn't seem to be according to other members researching this, there's a simple solution. Make your dog your "service dog" or "emotional service animal" to be legally protected. Most people these days have depression, anxiety or some medical problem that can potentially be aided by a service dog, so that alone is reason enough for a doctor to write a note stating a service dog could help alleviate symptoms. Legal, federal protection right there. Just be sure to provide adequate training if you intend to go inside stores and other public spaces with your pup so they aren't a disturbance or potential liability.

What dog breeds are not allowed in Colorado?
"Restricted breeds" include any American Bulldog (Old Country Bulldog), Dogo Argentino, Canary Dog (Canary Island Dog, Presa Canario, Perro De Presa Canario), Presa Mallorquin (Pero De Presa Mallorquin, Ca De Bou), Tosa Inu (Tosa Fighting Dog, Japanese Fighting Dog, Japanese Mastiff), Cane Corso (Cane Di Macellaio, ...
https://www.animallaw.info › colo...
Colorado | Animal Legal & Historical Center

That isnt state wide. Its location specific. And it looks like its about 6 or 7 cities. What you keep posting is only ONE city, that appears to be Lone Tree. Other areas have bans on a small number of breeds of various types.

None of the listed breeds is Rottweiler. One city bans Staffys, but not AmStaff......it ALL looks very oddly specific and a bit random, but its still only in certain cities and not statewide.

No matter what I search, I keep getting those same results.

If is where I'm from they are gonna meet me and my 12 gauge with some slugs at the door and then and see God then tell God that they fucked up. with me I shoot first and then ask questions later if they can still breathe or talk
Rifle plates won't stop buckshot to the groin

In comparison to the large breeds. Can you imagine the small breeds if they were the size of the larger breeds. The little shits are so aggressive and have anger management issues. If they were the same size as the larger breeds then the smaller breeds would be much more dangerous than the larger breeds. Why dont they ban the smaller breeds as most owners think they are cute when they are aggressive. I for one have kicked a few small dogs in the head when thay have attacked me. Big or small it all comes back to the owners who dont control their dogs. Its not a blanket thing that all large dogs are aggressive. Its the individual owners who should be prosecuted. NOT everyone be penalized for the the actions of a few. Why does innocent dogs have to be put down because of a few decision makers who can see past their nose.

In comparison to the large breeds. Can you imagine the small breeds if they were the size of the larger breeds. The little shits are so aggressive and have anger management issues. If they were the same size as the larger breeds then the smaller breeds would be much more dangerous than the larger breeds. Why dont they ban the smaller breeds as most owners think they are cute when they are aggressive. I for one have kicked a few small dogs in the head when thay have attacked me. Big or small it all comes back to the owners who dont control their dogs. Its not a blanket thing that all large dogs are aggressive. Its the individual owners who should be prosecuted. NOT everyone be penalized for the the actions of a few. Why does innocent dogs have to be put down because of a few decision makers who can see past their nose.
That is what happens when stupid fucking people get to much power and abuse it by thinking they can do whatever the fuck they want and not think about others they are fucking selfish if this country keeps going the way its going it is going to turn into a communist country and I fucking hate communists and Communism every country that was communist look at what happend to it and look at every country that is communist and look where it is going it always fails it ruins people's lives every way possible unless you work for the government it is fucking stupid this country is supposed to be the land of the free and the home of the brave. Land of the free and home of brave my ass if I had the money I would leave this country in less than a heart beat this country ain't worth living in anymore the government just makes it harder to live in with the prices of food gas and every thing you could by with cash or on a card the government just feed off of us to help there own well being and don't care about us because they take half of the little that we earn and we actually work hard for our shit they on the other hand just push papers all day and make bad and stupid decisions and make way more that us they basically do nothing compared to the actual hard working Americans in my opinion there needs to be another civil war to teach those stupid motherfuckers a lesson we the people are stronger than the fucking government we have told them to many times and gave them to many chances it is time we step things up and take matters in our own hands because they won't ever listen it is time we take our rights back be force I'm tired of this shit I know we all have suffered long enough

That is what happens when stupid fucking people get to much power and abuse it by thinking they can do whatever the fuck they want and not think about others they are fucking selfish if this country keeps going the way its going it is going to turn into a communist country and I fucking hate communists and Communism every country that was communist look at what happend to it and look at every country that is communist and look where it is going it always fails it ruins people's lives every way possible unless you work for the government it is fucking stupid this country is supposed to be the land of the free and the home of the brave. Land of the free and home of brave my ass if I had the money I would leave this country in less than a heart beat this country ain't worth living in anymore the government just makes it harder to live in with the prices of food gas and every thing you could by with cash or on a card the government just feed off of us to help there own well being and don't care about us because they take half of the little that we earn and we actually work hard for our shit they on the other hand just push papers all day and make bad and stupid decisions and make way more that us they basically do nothing compared to the actual hard working Americans in my opinion there needs to be another civil war to teach those stupid motherfuckers a lesson we the people are stronger than the fucking government we have told them to many times and gave them to many chances it is time we step things up and take matters in our own hands because they won't ever listen it is time we take our rights back be force I'm tired of this shit I know we all have suffered long enough
Jezus christ use some punctuation.
What the fuck are you blabbering about with your "communism"?!

Back