• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Swallowing

I love tasting and feeling cum shooting down my throat, and eagerly look forward to my first experience of feeling and tasting dog cum

Depend on the dog and training. If u show him how to be quiet and u are extremely careful, a blowjob can be one of the most pleasurables things for both, u and your dog. A few k9 may reject it cause of their nature, but from my experience most of males love to be pressed behind the knot while you caress and play with the tip of his cocks using your tongue and salivate over the shaft. If u work correct, u will have a great cock cumming during a half hour and ready to be worshipped, even some dogs are used to be nonstop licked along their penises and let u put them inside your mouth . Warning: no teeth applied or sudden hand touchings
After 14 years or so, and older and younger pups, our dogs tolerate oral attention but prefer to make puppies.

While I really only feel attraction towards female GSDs, I wouldn't hesitate to swallow the cum of a male GSD. Or a husky, for that matter.

My woman and I both love to swallow! It really turns each of us on to watch the other take that doggy cock in their mouth and suck til they cum down your throat!

Yes. Would be a waste not to. Only had one opportunity and it tasted so good. Not like pennies for me.

i pinky promise i would swallow every drop of juice. But having it all squirt down your throat with no choice is even better x

Back