Survey for zooladies: Who sexually/romantically prefers female dogs over male dogs? Zoo exclusive or desires for a human zoo partner to join the pack?

My zoosexual and zooromantic orientation is....(select 1 or more, or add a custom answer)

• I'm into my bitch partner sexually but I prefer male dogs

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I'm into my bitch partner 😘romantically🫠 but I prefer male dogs

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Desiring a compatible zoo lady to share in my relationship with my bitch partner.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Desiring a compatible zoo man to share in my relationship with my bitch partner.

• I prefer bitches over male dogs sexually

• I prefer bitches over male dogs 😘romantically😍

• I am zoo exclusive with only bitches in every way.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 🐾(add your own answer below if needed)🐾

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Wolfspirit

Citizen of Zooville
Disclaimer: Use of the word "bitch" in the context of this post, for any readers unaware, is not derogatory in nature. That is the proper terminology for female dogs used by professional breeders, vets, etc. My use of the term "male dog" is slightly redundant since "dog" automatically infers male canid, but I say it anyway just for added clarity just in case. 😉

I hope this gets voted on by as many of the zoo-lesbians here as possible, for statistical purposes. I've always assumed that the majority of biologically female zoos into female dogs are into them only sexually because of lack of access to male dogs, not because they preferred bitches sexually, and that romantic preference for them is even more rare among women. But I would love to be proven wrong!

I've intended for quite a long while to post in this section and ask these questions to challenge my own assumptions on the matter but never got around to it till now. Anyways, thanks for reading, and if you're female, for answering the poll!

Last edited:
Looks like we actually got someone here who's lesbian-zoo exclusive with bitches! I wish they'd post further details of their attraction and connection with bitches here, I'd be interested to learn about that from a woman's perspective.

Back