Suggestion: New Reactions

EvilPossum

Tourist
Just a thought I've had for adding a couple new post reactions that I think would be nice:

1. Dislike
2. Eye roll

Sometimes there's something that you just don't like, but don't want to go through typing something out and starting an argument over.
And sometimes there's stuff that just makes you go "really? Ugh" or "this is stupid" or just "oy".

I feel like these 2 aren't appropriately covered in the current reacts.

I'm starting to ramble, so I'll end the suggestion here. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

I wish there was a way to keep the nitwits from posting in games thst clearly had rules once. They used to be fun. But when you straighten out the alpha order, the next post is another dork who won't read. Maybe not allow newbs to play til they hit that 150 level? Games posts dont count for learning anything about the site or how things work anyway.

A more serious suggestion. It would be good if there was a form note sent to group owners when someone gets banned. If one does not see the actual banner flying on a post it could be weeks before its noticed In-group. The reason isnt important, mostly, but to find people in groups that are banned you have to open every member's information. Theres no flag on the internal member list. I just removed seven or eight bannees from the BF Group member list. Itd be easier if I knew they were banned sooner.

🙂 The basic emoji button on my keyboard yields a ton of them. No reason why those cant be used...the in-post ones are faster, but not by a lot, for you kiddies who took typing. Its not even much faster for me, admittedly the worlds slowest Typist

🙂 The basic emoji button on my keyboard yields a ton of them. No reason why those cant be used...the in-post ones are faster, but not by a lot, for you kiddies who took typing. Its not even much faster for me, admittedly the worlds slowest Typist
No emoji buttons on my laptop. How to do the vomit face on a physical keyboard?

Back