Suggest A Toy That Is Like A Dog Pussy

Mike4k9

Tourist
Just wondering if anyone can tell me what toy they have found that is most like a dog's pussy? Thanks.

Well, I know ones that look like a bitch's vagina, but I don't know about how they actually feel...

I'd say that there are no toys at the market which are anatomically correct and actually feel like a bitch vagina. If you want one that looks good and somewhat and feels ok masturbator then maybe go for bad-dragon toys. The dog ones are Hazel and Natasha despite they have removed all the references from the site. Theyre pretty premium quality and at least the two i mentioned have the upwards angle you get naturally.

A toy that feels like a dog? I suggest a real dog then cause no toy feels like a real dog pussy
While true, yes. Not everyone is in a position where they can have a dog. I went without for the majority of my short life. It was only after I got a good job, saved money, and mortgaged a house, was I able to get my girls. But yeah, there no comparing them.

Quite a few friends if mine got one. Let me try it and they are top notch. Just warm it up and wet it a bit with some lube and you will have a good time. They are very hefty though so be careful about smashing your balls. Learned that the hard way helping a friend lol.
Thanks for the info. Im really considering buying one, i have it in the cart now.. would you happen to lnow how long it took for it to come ?

Thanks for the info. Im really considering buying one, i have it in the cart now.. would you happen to lnow how long it took for it to come ?
Quite a long time. I heard plenty of complaining that the date kept getting pushed back.

Did anyone who ordered the one from American Meat get the “Medium Experimental” size? Sounds like the main complaint is that it’s not tight enough and I’m wondering if the smaller size would help. Thanks! Looks amazing. ?

Quite a few friends if mine got one. Let me try it and they are top notch. Just warm it up and wet it a bit with some lube and you will have a good time. They are very hefty though so be careful about smashing your balls. Learned that the hard way helping a friend lol.
You've convinced me to get one, honestly. Just gotta save up!

Back