• Feburary 1st Update on the Zoo Community & Status of Zooville.org. Click Here!

Sucking k9 dick

Backgrounder

Citizen of Zooville
I met a nice middle-aged woman, only a few hours ago, a lady commercial driver who had her German Shepard with her. She had her a male. She had the aroma of male dog semen. I knew and she knew she had herself a lover. We talked a few minutes. I regret not getting her number. She was petite. He was a fine looking boy. She was alone with her companion. I know he is satisfyingly giving her his natural love. She was really attractive. I think she will be well serviced, and protected.

You should kick yourself in the ass HARD for not getting her number, my sympathies, hindsight sucks, I know.

surfinzoo

Tourist
Slurping on a hot squirty dog cock is indeed one of life's great pleasures :love:
Totally agree. I think dog cock tastes and smells very well, and the cum is really sweet, definitely better than human and horses ones .Love all the large dog penises, but I've seen some dog cocks that, literally, drove me crazy at first sight. When I tasted and swallowed their cum spurts....U can imagine it. The most pleasant stuff on earth

Sdtaboo

Tourist
Nothing hotter than a woman sucking dog cock and watching as his cum squirts onto her tongue and into her mouth. Easily my favorite act.

Her lips around that red big cock. I just got a second dog and getting a third. I can't wait to hopefully find some play partners who wants to get gangbanged by all 3 and of course see all their cocks in her mouth.

aleys6

Tourist
I remember the first time i sucked on a dogs cock, was an interesting time. He was all hard and dripping from the tip, as i put him in my mouth, i could feel him release each drop of doggy juice, which i had to swallow cause i was inside with no where to spit. I didnt suck him much but afterwards thought about it alot, ended up sucking on him whenever i could later on.

I remember the first time i sucked on a dogs cock, was an interesting time. He was all hard and dripping from the tip, as i put him in my mouth, i could feel him release each drop of doggy juice, which i had to swallow cause i was inside with no where to spit. I didnt suck him much but afterwards thought about it alot, ended up sucking on him whenever i could later on.

Wonderful story!

petite-pony

Citizen of Zooville
I feel like I answered here but I will again.

I LOVE it. I love sucking doggie dick. I love sucking it after it pops out of me still spurting and hard and needy. I try and catch every last drop. I also catfch myself staring at dog dicks (horses too...) and they look so appealing, a glance alone can excite me. Sucking k9 dick is truly the best.