• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Straight men into Zoo pussy?

I'm a straight guy that likes zoo pussy. I've noticed that most men on here are either bi or gay. Of course, there's nothing wrong with that, but I'm just curious if there are any other guys who are attracted to female zoo pussy, because it seems like that is a minority on here.
Yep! Primarily horse/dog would like to try a cow and the elusive dolphin but its mostly just horse and dog.

I'm a straight guy that likes zoo pussy. I've noticed that most men on here are either bi or gay. Of course, there's nothing wrong with that, but I'm just curious if there are any other guys who are attracted to female zoo pussy, because it seems like that is a minority on here.
*Raises hand* We out here. Most successful just keep it lowkey I suppose.

I’m into guys. And animal pussy. Love taking turns on a k9 or goat with another guy. I’ve met many straight and gay buds who enjoy this kink.

I'm straight and into zoo pussy. I like seeing a human girl take a zoo dick but that's more for the girl getting fucked part and not the male dick

*raises hand

I definitely am attracted to k9 pussy, I got my first chance to play (non-penetrative) with a female lab a few days ago, but have been engaging with my boy border collie for a few months now 😁
Definitely human straight, but k9 bi

Back