Storage

I put mine in a lock box. I’m screwed if my parents find them tho

I put mine in a lock box. I’m screwed if my parents find them tho
Why would you be screwed if they found them? if they do they your parents are way ahead of you in sexuality and expected you to have them.
let them find them and wait till they say something and if they dont ..bring it up, you might ne surprised at what your parents think.
You might just get "Screwed" by both/

Why would you be screwed if they found them? if they do they your parents are way ahead of you in sexuality and expected you to have them.
let them find them and wait till they say something and if they dont ..bring it up, you might ne surprised at what your parents think.
You might just get "Screwed" by both/
My dad would disown me if he found out I like cock. They think I’m asexual

when i was living with my parents, i kept my more animalistic ones in boxes with my reptile supplies. my parents don't like bugs or the snake so they just avoided my room in general
super lucky they let me move back in with them in the first place.

As a teen I hid my toys under the bed.
But your hiding system sounds much securer^^
I doubt there is a better way to hide them.

Few ways I hid my toys.

First was in between mattress. Then I went and cut a hole in the side of one mattress and put my toys in there (hidden by my sheet and frame of the bed too).

One house I lived in I was able to move the vent in my room (second floor) to the side and hide my toys on the ceiling of the floor below.

I keep mine in a briefcase in my closet. The briefcase has two combination locks on it, one on each side. You can buy a locking briefcase fairly cheap second-hand, and they're useful when traveling too.

Back