Sterilized (female) dogs and sexual pleasure

TropicalCritter

Zooville Settler
Until recently, I was convinced that spayed females were incapable of feeling any kind of pleasure from sexual stimulation. Now I have too many doubts about it.

Some time ago I took care of an adult female who is supposedly spayed. Getting to the point, I discovered that she enjoyed the stimulation down there, and not only that, but she also moves her hips frantically, lubricates a lot, and seeks more

Is it really sexual pleasure? Everything indicates that this is indeed what it is, but I am very confused by the fact that all my life I thought that pleasure goes away with sterilization. 😵

If anyone can enlighten me I would greatly appreciate it.

The girl I have at the moment unfortunately is not very interested and tried stimulation a few times to see what she may enjoy but just not seem interested . She will lick but with a little disinterest at times. She came to me as a 2 year old so not sure what the previous owners were like to her. I never had any issues with any of my boys

Tends to depend on what age at and how an animal was sterilized, often it's done when their still children which fucks up there growth and development into adults, and their genitals among other body parts just don't grow properly.

Ever heard of castrato singers? It's pretty fucked up to force that on someone, a child at that, and yet so many people still do it to non-humans. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castrato

There are a few types of sterilizations, she could have had an ovary sparing spay for example. I'd recommend looking up the different kinds.

Some sterilization surgery involve remove of part of the vaginal canal itself, which usually makes the act of penetrative sex out right painful, (which is why you have very careful with neutered females even if they themselves really want to take a whole hog. it can be outright dangerous for them)
Also, male or female, they more often than not no longer have enough juice to self lubricate, so unless you lube'em up, that can cause pain.

One last thing, everybody's different, neutered or not, some will be forever horn dogs, some will be as sexual as a rock.

Tends to depend on what age at and how an animal was sterilized, often it's done when their still children which fucks up there growth and development into adults, and their genitals among other body parts just don't grow properly.

Ever heard of castrato singers? It's pretty fucked up to force that on someone, a child at that, and yet so many people still do it to non-humans. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castrato

There are a few types of sterilizations, she could have had an ovary sparing spay for example. I'd recommend looking up the different kinds.

Some sterilization surgery involve remove of part of the vaginal canal itself, which usually makes the act of penetrative sex out right painful, (which is why you have very careful with neutered females even if they themselves really want to take a whole hog. it can be outright dangerous for them)
Also, male or female, they more often than not no longer have enough juice to self lubricate, so unless you lube'em up, that can cause pain.

One last thing, everybody's different, neutered or not, some will be forever horn dogs, some will be as sexual as a rock.

Thank you very much!
:gsd_happysmile:

Until recently, I was convinced that spayed females were incapable of feeling any kind of pleasure from sexual stimulation. Now I have too many doubts about it.

Some time ago I took care of an adult female who is supposedly spayed. Getting to the point, I discovered that she enjoyed the stimulation down there, and not only that, but she also moves her hips frantically, lubricates a lot, and seeks more

Is it really sexual pleasure? Everything indicates that this is indeed what it is, but I am very confused by the fact that all my life I thought that pleasure goes away with sterilization. 😵

If anyone can enlighten me I would greatly appreciate it.
There are exceptions to every rule, and it seems like you’ve found one. Some dogs who have been spayed will still respond to sexual advances, but I figure that number is pretty small in comparison to bitches who are still intact.

I think if you hit the clit or near it they'll still have hump responses to it, whether it's instinctual or actual arousal I don't really know. It's probably part sterilization/castration only after adulthood thing to fully grow, part past experience, and part how the dog is to begin with. I can imagine the pleasure or wiring for it might be reduced somehow, but that's obviously something that's incredibly hard to tell unless they deliberately come back for more.

I have a sterilized female who loves being rubbed on her belly, she wags her tail and flips over on her back. She pulls my hands down with her paws and wants me to softly rub her over her bare skin at the back and over the top of her pussy. She moves her tail to the side as I stroke her and gently rub her lips and near her clit. She lays her head back and her eyes go soft. She clearly enjoys it. It sure seems pleasurable.

She’s not going to orgasm from it, and I would never try to penetrate her, but I like making her feel good and stroking her there clearly does that.

She comes back for more and doesn't stop until she's finished, which I know from experience will happen when the inside of her vagina starts to get more lubricated than usual. After that she literally goes crazy, and starts jumping and rolling happily around me. It's really beautiful to see that ♥️

Back