Stallion advice ?

Will likely have my first change to play with a stallion soon. I’m planning on oral only but seeking advice on how best to get them excited or hard or interested. Anyone with experience have suggestions ? I don’t want to blow my first chance! (Pun intended 😂)

That wasn’t quite what I need. Does anyone have real world experience arousing a new stallion for the first time? Ways to get him stimulated or interested ? Also going to be oral not anal.

Last edited:
I have questions for you questions.
Is this stallion yours?
If not, Does this stallion belong to a zoo?
How well does this stallion know you?
How well do you know this stallion?
Yes those can be different answers.
I guess I'll start with these.

Some stallions will drop, get hard, and cum in your hands to a tickle on the sheath.
Some stallions will cow kick and drop you with a tickle on the sheath.
The rest of them are somewhere in the middle of those two.
Any more questions?

I have questions for you questions.
Is this stallion yours?
If not, Does this stallion belong to a zoo?
How well does this stallion know you?
How well do you know this stallion?
Yes those can be different answers.
I guess I'll start with these.
No it’s a farmers. I will be meeting the horse for the first time. The farmer says he’s very friendly and easy going but has never been sexually played with by a human though he is used for breeding.

No it’s a farmers. I will be meeting the horse for the first time. The farmer says he’s very friendly and easy going but has never been sexually played with by a human though he is used for breeding.
So it's with owner consent, good.
As someone who has owned and been with several I can tell you this the majority of them will not react positively unless there is a mare present

If the farmer told you he hasn't been with a human that is a pretty open minded farmer.
Most horses take time to warm up to a person in general and especially sexually. If he has only been sexual with mares that is what he is going to be used to and expect. So he may not be interested and if you are not careful and can read his reactions you could get hurt.
I would not expect much the first meeting.
So to be clear, the farmer is not a zoo but okay with you trying stuff?
Does he want to watch?

Will likely have my first change to play with a stallion soon. I’m planning on oral only but seeking advice on how best to get them excited or hard or interested. Anyone with experience have suggestions ? I don’t want to blow my first chance! (Pun intended 😂)
I doubt the stallion will be recieving an adequate amount of pleasure with just oral. Not getting them off is very frustrating for them So make sure you do.

To start with and be safe, you may want to put him in a small pipe chut that you can stick your head and hands through. Halter him and tie him with a very short lead. Present a mare to him if you have one and witness his reaction. Alternately you can rub your hand all over the mares pussy and let the stallion smell it. If no mare, just try to massage his penis. If his dick starts to grow some you may be in luck. At that point you can let him continue to drop before you touch him more or you can massage him as he drops to see his reaction. You may want to warm your hands up in the warm water before you touch him as they are pretty temperature sensatve down there. If he is not regularly cleaned, his penis will probably be one smelly mess. Bring some mineral oil with you or warm water in a bucket and wash his cock. Horses love warm water on their penis, often its enough to make him thrust on the spot. If your lucky enough with the warm water, and mare present, if you simultaneously put your lips over his glands and warm towel on his penis, he may shoot.

One thing for sure, you certainly do not want to be climbing under a stallion you have no clue about. That's a recipe for some serious injuries, and how you going to explain that. Stallions jump all over the place when excited and they can be all quiet and then suddenly they are jumping out of their hooves. Their is no controlling him at that point.

Good luck

To start with and be safe, you may want to put him in a small pipe chut that you can stick your head and hands through. Halter him and tie him with a very short lead. Present a mare to him if you have one and witness his reaction. Alternately you can rub your hand all over the mares pussy and let the stallion smell it. If no mare, just try to massage his penis. If his dick starts to grow some you may be in luck. At that point you can let him continue to drop before you touch him more or you can massage him as he drops to see his reaction. You may want to warm your hands up in the warm water before you touch him as they are pretty temperature sensatve down there. If he is not regularly cleaned, his penis will probably be one smelly mess. Bring some mineral oil with you or warm water in a bucket and wash his cock. Horses love warm water on their penis, often its enough to make him thrust on the spot. If your lucky enough with the warm water, and mare present, if you simultaneously put your lips over his glands and warm towel on his penis, he may shoot.

One thing for sure, you certainly do not want to be climbing under a stallion you have no clue about. That's a recipe for some serious injuries, and how you going to explain that. Stallions jump all over the place when excited and they can be all quiet and then suddenly they are jumping out of their hooves. Their is no controlling him at that point.

Good luck
This is extremely accurate advice and honestly if your inexperienced I’d start with a mini or donkey. If you don’t know what your doing your not gonna get him off and he will end up becoming frustrated over time which isn’t good for them

This is extremely accurate advice and honestly if your inexperienced I’d start with a mini or donkey. If you don’t know what your doing your not gonna get him off and he will end up becoming frustrated over time which isn’t good for them
Yes, if the OP has a choice, a donkey may work better. They are easily excitable, but still even in that case, it takes a lot of time to develop a relationship. Horses learn pretty much from repitition and are creatures of habit when they get acclimated. A well trained stallion when completly use to being played with in the same setting all the time, will get very accustomed. Sort of like a habit

Dangerous by your self. He can kick you dead and you won’t even see it coming. Wouldn’t even attempt without help if you don’t know this horse.

Yes, if the OP has a choice, a donkey may work better. They are easily excitable, but still even in that case, it takes a lot of time to develop a relationship. Horses learn pretty much from repitition and are creatures of habit when they get acclimated. A well trained stallion when completly use to being played with in the same setting all the time, will get very accustomed. Sort of like a habit
I agree on the donkey. Donkeys are a great place to start. They are naturally very horny and are a good way to learn “the dance”

I agree on the donkey. Donkeys are a great place to start. They are naturally very horny and are a good way to learn “the dance”
I had a few horse stallions, I should say pony stallions, and they are all sort of different. Their personality means a lot in my opinion. But I have mainy been interested in mares, but always had breeding stallions, and how can one resist playing with a hard horse cock .

I had a few horse stallions, I should say pony stallions, and they are all sort of different. Their personality means a lot in my opinion. But I have mainy been interested in mares, but always had breeding stallions, and how can one resist playing with a hard horse cock .
They are a work of art.

There are all kinds of limitations when it comes to personality. At the end of the day a horse may just not be interested in you and respecting that boundary is extremely important. But when the feelings are mutual. Magic

If the farmer told you he hasn't been with a human that is a pretty open minded farmer.
Most horses take time to warm up to a person in general and especially sexually. If he has only been sexual with mares that is what he is going to be used to and expect. So he may not be interested and if you are not careful and can read his reactions you could get hurt.
I would not expect much the first meeting.
So to be clear, the farmer is not a zoo but okay with you trying stuff?
Does he want to watch?
Enjoying a view in person is nice even :)

Back