• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

sperm in the uterus?

Your body would actively try to terminate a foriegn object, such as a dog ovum, in your uterus.
Do you know that, or do you presume ?
Genetically the placenta is a part of the fetus, and there is a sort of barrier between the mother and the fetus, so it also functions to avoid allergic reactions against it.
The fertilised egg wanders in the ovarian tubes and divides into a small cluster of cells before it can implant in the uterus=womb.
A dog pregnancy is in average only 63 days, pigs around 116 days, humans around 267 days and cattle 283 days. Some combinations could be possible then.
But whether it is possible for a cell-cluster from another species to attach and embed in the uterus I don’t know.

Do you know that, or do you presume ?
Genetically the placenta is a part of the fetus, and there is a sort of barrier between the mother and the fetus, so it also functions to avoid allergic reactions against it.
The fertilised egg wanders in the ovarian tubes and divides into a small cluster of cells before it can implant in the uterus=womb.
A dog pregnancy is in average only 63 days, pigs around 116 days, humans around 267 days and cattle 283 days. Some combinations could be possible then.
But whether it is possible for a cell-cluster from another species to attach and embed in the uterus I don’t know.
I'm not a geneticist so I don't know for certain but the uterus is designed to actively kill anything not related to the mother. Sperm for instance. Its needed to create a baby but your body goes through great lengths to kill it the moment it enters your body. I would assume a non human ovum or embryo, without any genetic similarity to the yourself, would fall into the same category and your body would actively fight it like it was a cancer.

The immune response in the uterus is attenuated, or it would kill the embryo. as an example, your body would reject a kidney from your own child, without drugs. for that matter, you can carry any human embryo, and it won't (shouldn't) reject.
Reading on it, humans seem to rate the most receptive kind of uterus in the animal kingdom. but most research is focused on having an animal carry a human embryo, or a common / cheap species carry a rare / expensive species. The best evidence that it won't work, is no one has apparently done it yet. I suspect China is trying any crazy thing, and Russia was said to have tried all the crazy combos at one point, mostly failed. There is a wiki article that has a decent amount of information....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interspecific_pregnancy

The immune response in the uterus is attenuated, or it would kill the embryo. as an example, your body would reject a kidney from your own child, without drugs. for that matter, you can carry any human embryo, and it won't (shouldn't) reject.
Reading on it, humans seem to rate the most receptive kind of uterus in the animal kingdom. but most research is focused on having an animal carry a human embryo, or a common / cheap species carry a rare / expensive species. The best evidence that it won't work, is no one has apparently done it yet. I suspect China is trying any crazy thing, and Russia was said to have tried all the crazy combos at one point, mostly failed. There is a wiki article that has a decent amount of information....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interspecific_pregnancy

Yeah the soviets had some crazy idea's. Good research.

Just think, when a ppl bitch gets bred while she is in heat and ovulating, the k9 stud will pump up to 50ml of hot puppy seed into her pussy.
That equates to about 300 million to 2 billion puppy seeds desperately swimming to find their way to bombard the ppl bitchs egg to attempt to fertilize the egg!!. Its obviously impossible but its hot AF to realize some of those swimmers make it to her egg and actually bombard it. ❤️
Anyone else think that this is awesome and amazing.

View attachment 561445

Far-out!
Now if they provide a bitch 50mL of semen with 2 Billion per mL, they can pump 100 Billion swimmers inside her body.

Ive read that it stays some time then the sperm dies they even say it can fertilize the egg but it will die shortly after because it wont evolve.

the last time I took a knot in a missionary position.
I felt pressure on the cervix, which didn't hurt much, but I felt a slight bloating in my stomach.
and for several hours despite showering my cum leaked out of my pussy.
is it possible that my sperm is in the uterus.have had a similar experience.
the boy is a 4 year old German Shepherd.
PS sorry, English is not my mother language.
Good girl ?

I'm not a geneticist so I don't know for certain but the uterus is designed to actively kill anything not related to the mother. Sperm for instance. Its needed to create a baby but your body goes through great lengths to kill it the moment it enters your body. I would assume a non human ovum or embryo, without any genetic similarity to the yourself, would fall into the same category and your body would actively fight it like it was a cancer.

I have to admit I was kinda wrong, I have been listening to a podcast about the imum system and the uturus is kinda trying to kill all kinds of foreign things. During pregnancy, there is a constant battle between the embrio/fetus and the mothers imum system trying to get rid of it.

I felt pressure on the cervix, which didn't hurt much, but I felt a slight bloating in my stomach.
My native language is Spanish, so I will try to be as clear as I can. I think what happened to you is that due to the pressure of the dog's ejaculation, the semen crossed the cervix, which is a narrowness that exists before reaching the uterus. The semen, once it enters the uterus, does not come out at the same speed as it entered because the pressure is simply lower at the time of exit than at the time of injection, and therefore it falls due to gravity, which makes that you have discharge through the vagina for longer than if the discharge is less and has not crossed the cervix.

Mi lengua materna es el español, por lo que voy a intentar ser lo mas claro que pueda. Creo que lo que te ocurrió es que debido a la presión de la eyaculación del perro, el semen atravesó el cervix que es una estrechez que existe antes de llegar al útero. El semen, una vez que entra en el útero, no sale a la misma velocidad que ha entrado porque la presión es simplemente menor a la hora de salir que a la hora de ser inyectado, y por tanto va cayendo por gravedad, lo cual hace que tengas salida por la vagina durante mas tiempo que si la corrida es menor y no ha llegado a atravesar el cervix.

Last edited:
Me too, but not in that position, I'm a little new, so I don't know if that's why, but it didn't leak much after the knot came out, for about 2 days a liquid still came out and wet my panties.

I have some friends who use meds to dilate their cervix before getting covered. Position is also important, face on the ground works best.
The ones who have not given birth previously complain that the semen makes them bloated and takes days to drain.
So tampons and pads are needed.
Wow, that's interesting, I didn't know this kind of medicine existed, but for me it's been leaking for a few days, pads are necessary, although I don't use them much, so I have to change my underwear, and it also leaves a nice smell ?

Just think, when a ppl bitch gets bred while she is in heat and ovulating, the k9 stud will pump up to 50ml of hot puppy seed into her pussy.
That equates to about 300 million to 2 billion puppy seeds desperately swimming to find their way to bombard the ppl bitchs egg to attempt to fertilize the egg!!. Its obviously impossible but its hot AF to realize some of those swimmers make it to her egg and actually bombard it. ❤️
Anyone else think that this is awesome and amazing.

View attachment 561445
Jajajajajsjsnja yooooo toda mi vida me a parecido bastante lindo, más pensar en que literalmente el esperma de mi perrito está activamente tratando de embarazarme y poner unos lindo cachorritos en mi pancita :3

I would think that sperm going into the uterus is likely. It is how women become pregnant after all.

There is the theory that the contractions during the human female orgasm help sucking sperm into the uterus, but there doesn't seem to be conclusive evidence and agreement yet.

Of course women won't become pregnant from dogs though. Our genetic code is just too different, if dog sperm could even enter a human egg, and I don't know whether it can.
Briefly before it naturally aborts, it's how woman have phantom pregnancies. Its long enough to tigger a hormonal change.
Now heres a question to you ladies in the forum, how many of you have experienced a phantom pregnancy or symptoms of pregnancy while being exclusive with your dog..? Anyone had a scare..? i know it biologically impossible, but the human body can respond to things in extraordinary ways.

i always thought that a dog can penetrate the uterus slightly and cum into a womans womb. Or is that just a myth?
Its a myth. Such a Penetration is conceivable, but you'd need medical equipment to accomplish it. Then thetrs the issue of pain. The cervix is intended to lock bad things out and Embryos in( if present). ' Bad things include alien ejaculates, such as dog, horse, and piggy sperm, human fingers and cocks, dildoes and similar, as well as bacteria, viri, and fungus...

Its a myth. Such a Penetration is conceivable, but you'd need medical equipment to accomplish it. Then thetrs the issue of pain. The cervix is intended to lock bad things out and Embryos in( if present). ' Bad things include alien ejaculates, such as dog, horse, and piggy sperm, human fingers and cocks, dildoes and similar, as well as bacteria, viri, and fungus...
the cervix is apparently very picky with human sperm too. nothing "just" gets in...

the cervix is apparently very picky with human sperm too. nothing "just" gets in...
That is the truth...a slight "Tip" to one side or the other of a Uterus is enough to prevent or make Conception damn near impossible. Having been married to a gal with that issue, I took her Ob-Gyn's word for that...Her younger Sister had a similar issue, but bad enough that she never managed to bear a child.

Back