So!..main steam furries documentary and podcasts have testimonys of how their X-Christians and the furry fandom saved them🙄

incubusyiff

Citizen of Zooville
it's also once a Zoophile Always a ζoophile, A bestialist, or what ever it might be, like we're thieves or something, I think zoophiles should take advantage of the ambiguital perspective in these matters and stop fighting amongst ourselves,, really in my opinion and this opinion isn't going to change with me (true biblical Christians are our allies to our cause to abolish the illegality of beastiality in general) have a look at this video I just watched https://youtu.be/Kk_MQi5Pkkc?si=DdNQIxSH2D4Z6wf3 you only have to go 44 seconds into the video to know what am talking about, 'the part where he says that a common excuse would be (they have to know if they're sexually compatible) now i know he's talking about in the the context of sexual exploration but.. you see, it is also written that it says anybody who divorces their wife except for sexual immorality causes whosoever to commit adultery and whoever marries them commits adultery, (unless for cheating basically) 'if that makes any sense, also in the state of the world we're living in today` I can't state this enough (that conspiracy is completely ambiguous) and so is an affinity for anthropomorphic animals, so to the people that would like to dictate who is and isn't a furry or what a furry is,, honestly.. I'm kind of traumatized at the furries but anywho that's my 2 cents

Last edited:

Back