So excited to be here

Hi there everyone I'm Wendy (not my real name hahaha).
I'm really excited to find this forum, and excited to hopefully make some friends.
Im experienced and hoping to find new experiences too, share some stories, and hopefully make some friends to make some new stories as well :)
Welcome to the best community.

Thank you everyone, i am impressed with the community, I've been here only a moment and already being welcomed so thank you all

Oh and would anyone mind telling me, once I make new friends, there doesn't appear to be messaging functions on this site? Is that not a thing here?

Welcome Wendy. Hope you have fun, make good friends and enjoy your time in here. It’s true, there’s a lot of cool people in here ;)

Is your avatar a character from Samurai Showdown? Rera?

I'm really excited to find this forum, and excited to hopefully make some friends.
Im experienced and hoping to find new experiences too, share some stories, and hopefully make some friends to make some new stories as well :)
congrats on your joining and experiences! Totally new here too and being open to a community 😂

Welcome aboard.

Hello and welcome to the community Wendy. This is a fun place to kick back and just be yourself. Plenty of friendly people to chat with. Not everyone is all that great with curtesy and boundaries but that’s what the Ignore button is for. Be safe and enjoy yourself. Good luck with those new experiences you’re looking for.

Since most are skirting the issue, and assuming youre an innie, be wary. Don't believe everything you read or are told. Its not one great big "Peaceable Kingdom". There are those here who have only their own interests at heart( # one is wanking material; I'm sure you can think of others). Regrettable, but true. Some are dangerous, so use your head. Remember the mods are your friends, and do not be afraid to use that report button.

That said:
Welcome to the Rodear, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Glad you made it.😉

Last edited:
Hi Wendy! I'm new here too <3 Welcome!

Good morning... welcome! Hope you enjoy spending some time here and getting to know the community. Say hi

Hello and welcome to the forum

Back