Snickers

Underhoof

Zooville Settler
I'm so happy to find a group of people who are in 2 plushies like I am! I have a big stuffed pony named Snickers about size of a German Shepherd that I have overstuffed so she's good and heavy, and have a cavity custom rendered to accept all manner of insertion receptacles. Does anybody else find themselves at Walmart or a toy store and see a plush that just drives them up the wall and they have to buy it? I know I do oh, I have to resist the urge though because Snickers is jealous :)

Uhhh... No. Just no. Bondage, even as a "game" is outright actively repulsive to me, thanks. Somebody please pass the brain bleach - I need that god-awful image erased. I'll never be able to think of Snickers the same again :(
Sorry ... I didn't think much was off limits here lol

Uhhh... No. Just no. Bondage, even as a "game" is outright actively repulsive to me, thanks. Somebody please pass the brain bleach - I need that god-awful image erased. I'll never be able to think of Snickers the same again :(
Your name..... Lol you don't seem like the type to be sqeemish about much but again, mah bad

Your name..... Lol you don't seem like the type to be sqeemish about much but again, mah bad
Not squeamish - just utterly repulsed by restraints. Poor little horsey!

And as for my name, take note that the second-to-last character is a "zero', not an "o", then say it out loud, character by character, keeping in mind that for a computer geek, "0" can often be replaced with "binary false" or "no", which is the intent in this case.

U R 2 0(no) Z

If you can read anything more than precisely what I intended into that, you've got a better imagination than I do. (some will claim that's not a very high bar to pass, and I won't argue over-much with them - I'm not much of an "idea man" - But (within reason) tell me what you've dreamed up, and I can likely make it happen, given time, tools, and materials)

Not squeamish - just utterly repulsed by restraints. Poor little horsey!

And as for my name, take note that the second-to-last character is a "zero', not an "o", then say it out loud, character by character, keeping in mind that for a computer geek, "0" can often be replaced with "binary false" or "no", which is the intent in this case.

U R 2 0(no) Z

If you can read anything more than precisely what I intended into that, you've got a better imagination than I do. (some will claim that's not a very high bar to pass, and I won't argue over-much with them - I'm not much of an "idea man" - But (within reason) tell me what you've dreamed up, and I can likely make it happen, given time, tools, and materials)
Oh I have the stupid, im new, I thought your name was dumpster diver.... Upon closer inspection I see that's your designation.... But really, its just play, and the rope is more to hold the tail up, and allow remote control of the head, for more realistic revelries. Shes not "restrained" so much as being puppeted. But they I can appreciate your opinion, and respect u for voicing it in a civil manner. Nice to meet u sir

Oh I have the stupid, im new, I thought your name was dumpster diver.... Upon closer inspection I see that's your designation.... But really, its just play, and the rope is more to hold the tail up, and allow remote control of the head, for more realistic revelries. Shes not "restrained" so much as being puppeted. But they I can appreciate your opinion, and respect u for voicing it in a civil manner. Nice to meet u sir
Done dumpster diving. America is so wastful its discussing really...

Finally someone who hates it as much as I do. I don't know why but the thought oh having you/someone else being tied just feels like boarderline torture, sadistic, unkind, scary, demented, unpleasant, turn off, not fun. You get the drift

Back