Small Breast Lovers?

Hi there

I just wanted a take on this because I'm curious...

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Let's talk about little tiddies!
I absolutely adore them! They always always always have spectacular nipples!

Hi there

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Small/sporty.... Must fit in a wine glass... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Hi there

Love girls with small titties;)

Small breast look way hotter on then massive boobs
A and B cup my preference but wouldn't say no to any bigger either

Hi there

Small breasts are amazing and bounce in their own special way

Hi there

I like all sizes but if I’m totally honest, smaller boobs definitely are my preferred size.
Bigger ones have benefits for bread-bondage but then smaller ones are nice to play with clamps or grabbing if you want to get a bit rough whilst she’s on top

Small boobs are exponentially better. I don't mind big ones, to a point. Eventually they just start looking gross and off-putting.

I like little bitty A's.

Hi there

I prefer smaller breasts and shapely legs.

Absolutely love this thread, thank you all for contributing gitls😍😍😍
I am such a titty man i love them all, big, small, huge and in between they are all beautiful to me. I have always found that small perky titties are usually very sensitive which is always fun. I love knowing a girl is getting a lot of pleasure from me sucking her titties 😍😍

Hi there

Yes love them. Nowdays seems bigger the better and big buts I like petite. Small is better. So yes there is guys want small chests. And petite lady's. So hang in there. Right guy Is out there . Lol im single bug older than dirt

Back