Small Breast Lovers?

Hi there

I just wanted a take on this because I'm curious...

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Let's talk about little tiddies!
Hi, Small tits are Beautiful, more than a hand full is a waste, Hi, i'm a 50yo white male looking for friends and would love to get to know you

Hi there

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

I have small breasts too!

I was just talking with a cow worker today that we appreciate those who have no chest and work and show off what they have. Just gotta do you. Just know many of us love them no matter their size x)

Hi there

i do. infact, i only exclusively life smaller breasts. the smaller the better. the bigger ones feels grotesque. very cancerous .loll

If it is any kind of help, I've met people who'd prefer if my breasts were B rather than their actual size. So there are definitely people (at least guys from my experience) that distinctly prefer them small.

With that in mind, avoid boob jobs. Having very big breasts is often thought of as a back breaker, but that's not necessarily true. But going with implants definitely might be, because your body won't naturally grow into the size and handling the weight, among a swell of other potential issues. Same goes for reductions, the potential consequences aren't worth it, except in extreme cases.

If it is any kind of help, I've met people who'd prefer if my breasts were B rather than their actual size. So there are definitely people (at least guys from my experience) that distinctly prefer them small.

With that in mind, avoid boob jobs. Having very big breasts is often thought of as a back breaker, but that's not necessarily true. But going with implants definitely might be, because your body won't naturally grow into the size and handling the weight, among a swell of other potential issues. Same goes for reductions, the potential consequences aren't worth it, except in extreme cases.
Had a gf who was small breasted and she could actually cum with nipple play , got a boob job under the muscle and still lost sensation in her nipples . Biggest mistake ever getting it done

I love small breasts there pirky, more fun and (just through my exsprences) they tend to be up for more in terms of physical activities like sports and walks due to having less weighing you down I guess.

In a woman I love small breasts like a 32B or C
Because it is elegant .... I also love my 34B but I would have preferred a slightly smaller size ...
I think we're the same size haha :p nice

Some of the most sound advice in the thread thank you for saying so

People myself included don't think about the other unintended effects of implants a lot of the time. yeah weight and blah blah but you're totally right at how it changes the way your body naturally carries itself in a way that will never repair 'naturally'

it's honestly helped me come to terms with beginning to learn to love what i have but it might take some time...

That being said thank you everyone in my thread for giving all your opinions every single one of them I read and took to heart or thought about how i could take everyone's advice. Plus... always good to see more small boob fans :p

I am very happy to have been blessed with smaller breasts. I'm a 32B, but I have constantly hard nipples so I have to pad them so they're not so obvious because that can be a problem at times unless I want the attention that brings. I have known a lot of women that cursed their larger breasts because of back aches, clothing issues, and them just getting in the way. A lot of women my size want implants because they feel it is more appealing to men, but after many experiences I don't really think most men care as long as there is something there to mess with. And if a man is a tit fucking freak then he will look elsewhere then me anyway.

So what I am saying is that I would never get an operation to make my tits larger, but I think I understand why someone would want one to make them smaller. I would never condemn anyone for getting an operation to make them larger because in the long run you have to do what you feel makes you the happiest.
32 B and perky always is yes perfect dream for me. But I'm not going to make boobs decide if I like or love that person. IV been with boobies big enough to suffocate me being rode cowgirl and IV had boobies so small it's only a little nipple pretty well. I have a boob fedish and constantly want to suckle if not just hold one in my hand cuddled up on the couch or sleeping in bed somthing about a boob in my hand makes me sleep like a baby.

no!! not to my face anyway this is the most comliments i ever got haha.

I'm a small B :gsd_love:
[/QUOT your overthinking this I think myself lol your 100% lovely big small little tiny nubs IDC let me cuddle and suckle I'm a happy guy honstly at this point of my life and age.

Back