Single mum Australia

Hey alll

I've been on and off with zoo for more than a few years now. Mainly with larger breeds.

For the longest time I've had trouble coming to terms with my cravings to be bred by dogs. Feeling so conflicted and wrong, but so fucking hot.

Submitting to a dog and his knot. To him I'm just a bitch for him to breed. He won't stop even if I have second thoughts and want to back out.

Being pinned underneath him unable to get away from him and the assault from his large, hot probing cock. And then to top it off he swells up and knots inside me while he fills me with so much of his puppy batter.

I feel like I got a bit sidetracked but that's me in a nut shell xxo
Hi from another Aussie in SA. What a great intro, that's exactly what I love hearing about and watching. The animalistic intensity and complete submission makes it a truly special moment.

I was a lil active when i was younger but havent done anything for away and would like to try again.
Im a 25 male from Melbourne

Hey alll

I've been on and off with zoo for more than a few years now. Mainly with larger breeds.

For the longest time I've had trouble coming to terms with my cravings to be bred by dogs. Feeling so conflicted and wrong, but so fucking hot.

Submitting to a dog and his knot. To him I'm just a bitch for him to breed. He won't stop even if I have second thoughts and want to back out.

Being pinned underneath him unable to get away from him and the assault from his large, hot probing cock. And then to top it off he swells up and knots inside me while he fills me with so much of his puppy batter.

Hi from Melbourne, hope your still enjoying his pleasures..cheers Tim

Hey alll

Ummm, yeah. That sounds kinda hot!

Hey alll

That's honestly hot af, wish there were more Aussie women like you.

Hey alll

Ooooo yeah that made my mappa tassie tingle

Hey alll

Love the post and would be great to chat if you're still around. I'm an experienced dog owner and Dom been into zoo and lots more for over 20 years

Good to see another Aussie sister on here. I am Northern NSW. Always happy to share experiences.

Hey alll

Would love to chat if your interested

Back