Single mum Australia

Hey alll

I've been on and off with zoo for more than a few years now. Mainly with larger breeds.

For the longest time I've had trouble coming to terms with my cravings to be bred by dogs. Feeling so conflicted and wrong, but so fucking hot.

Submitting to a dog and his knot. To him I'm just a bitch for him to breed. He won't stop even if I have second thoughts and want to back out.

Being pinned underneath him unable to get away from him and the assault from his large, hot probing cock. And then to top it off he swells up and knots inside me while he fills me with so much of his puppy batter.

I feel like I got a bit sidetracked but that's me in a nut shell xxo

Hey alll

I've been on and off with zoo for more than a few years now. Mainly with larger breeds.

For the longest time I've had trouble coming to terms with my cravings to be bred by dogs. Feeling so conflicted and wrong, but so fucking hot.

Submitting to a dog and his knot. To him I'm just a bitch for him to breed. He won't stop even if I have second thoughts and want to back out.

Being pinned underneath him unable to get away from him and the assault from his large, hot probing cock. And then to top it off he swells up and knots inside me while he fills me with so much of his puppy batter.

Hey there TabooMother 😉
Welcome aboard darl........
It’s so awesome to see another fellow Aussie gal here! Oh and btw I love your name cose it describes me perfectly in the every sense of the word!!

Hey alll

OH I love it when you get side tracked, please do tell more.
Welcome and good for you to follow up with your pleasure's.
I think most of us here have a very hard sex drive and want to share this in a community of like minded people.
Some might even be looking for a Partner to share this life style with.

I for one will be honest, that that would be a great connection as then one can be open on every level.
Have fun and again Welcom.
Always open to chat even across the pond,lol

Hey alll

I live in WA Too. im new to the site, love your story, hope to hear more soon,.

Hey alll

what a great nut shell... lol at puppy batter.. soooo cute :p

Hey alll

having a pervert partner can help in that issue 😅 :devilish:

Back