• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Should i accept this part of myself?

frenchkitty

Tourist
hello! i’m new here :) i feel like i’m asking the wrong place about this but when i was about 11 years old i started allowing my dog to lick me. I haven’t participated in nearly 5 years because i’ve been so ashamed constantly back and forth and i can’t seem to accept this part of myself. I don’t care for penetration or baiting but i just get so turned on by licking. is this really okay?

Hey! There are some threads dedicated to licking. You could check there and try the requests.

As to whether it’s ok, or what is and isn’t, everyone here will give you a different answer. Shame is normal, but doesn’t always indicate what we think it does. Being ashamed might be because we think we did something wrong, or and I think more likely in this scenario, we think something is enjoyable, or even good, that it generally thought to be wrong.

If you’re hear long enough to unlock pms I’m happy to chat :)

Hey! There are some threads dedicated to licking. You could check there and try the requests.

As to whether it’s ok, or what is and isn’t, everyone here will give you a different answer. Shame is normal, but doesn’t always indicate what we think it does. Being ashamed might be because we think we did something wrong, or and I think more likely in this scenario, we think something is enjoyable, or even good, that it generally thought to be wrong.

If you’re hear long enough to unlock pms I’m happy to chat :)
thank you for the input :) how long do i have to be on here for that? (i’m still learning my way around here i apologize)

If you were to use a different shaped object other than a male penis would you feel bad? That you care means you value.

Value seems more complicated than good or bad. What do we value it for might get towards the question of shame or guilt.

Hey I seem to have a similar experience but started around middle school, I get really turned on picking him up and caring him upstairs with me, he was frantic and always excited. But now my current doggy she is a little more relaxed about eating me out, it feels amazing but my heart isn't throbbing the same with anticipation... :(, so I don't know if it's okay, but Im not hurting anyone and out of 5 dogs they all seem to enjoy it
hello! i’m new here :) i feel like i’m asking the wrong place about this but when i was about 11 years old i started allowing my dog to lick me. I haven’t participated in nearly 5 years because i’ve been so ashamed constantly back and forth and i can’t seem to accept this part of myself. I don’t care for penetration or baiting but i just get so turned on by licking. is this really okay?

Hey I seem to have a similar experience but started around middle school, I get really turned on picking him up and caring him upstairs with me, he was frantic and always excited. But now my current doggy she is a little more relaxed about eating me out, it feels amazing but my heart isn't throbbing the same with anticipation... :(, so I don't know if it's okay, but Im not hurting anyone and out of 5 dogs they all seem to enjoy it

it’s so intimate and exciting just letting them please you but the guilt after doesn’t feel nearly as good :(

it’s so intimate and exciting just letting them please you but the guilt after doesn’t feel nearly as good :(
I know what you speak of. I felt ashamed at first because I thought it was so horrible, but I've come to see that it isn't bad because the dog/other animal is choosing to do that and they could easily just stop.

Edit: I also used to hate myself for being a zoophile until I finally accepted that this is just how I am, and it doesn't have to be a bad thing

I know what you speak of. I felt ashamed at first because I thought it was so horrible, but I've come to see that it isn't bad because the dog/other animal is choosing to do that and they could easily just stop.
do you think it will be hard to have a romantic connection with other people if i succumb to my desire with a dog?

No. You are either zoo exclusive or not, and giving in to desires will not seriously affect that
but what if you want both, it’s very difficult finding a partner who would be okay with this type of desire let alone having to tell someone without them putting me in a psychiatric hold.

I've learned you can definitely still love a human and animal as lovers, I've had both experiences, but animals are better because they love unconditionally
but what if you want both, it’s very difficult finding a partner who would be okay with this type of desire let alone having to tell someone without them putting me in a psychiatric hold.

i agree with the love unconditionally part but i still crave conversation and other things as well unfortunately
I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting both. Love is such a vague word and does little to convey the range of human emotions imo.
You might find this thread useful, Kinsey zoo scale test, I found it to be fairly accurate. For what its worth I don't think you have anything to feel guilty about (I'm pretty bias but I did go to a Catholic girl's school lol)

do you allow your dog to do it regularly? i don’t know if it’s something i should allow to become a daily thing because if i get a dog the urge will come daily

do you allow your dog to do it regularly? i don’t know if it’s something i should allow to become a daily thing because if i get a dog the urge will come daily
I get that, I often have to masturbate multiple times a day, lest I feel that urge…
Well he is my girlfriend's dog so I only get to play with him when I go see her, since its long distance there is just lots of sex generally. I have only ever sucked him and gotten licked but the two of them do pretty regularly during our sessions over facetime, primary fellatio and penetration, so its still all three of us in a way.

I don't have the urge daily... And sometimes I wanna do other things, I'm actually pretty worried my dog will lick other people or my roommate ? but that's her choice.

I discovered this when i was a youg teenager boy. Never forced my furry partner, it came licking by itself and i discovered a new huge pleasure. I never felt ashamed of it.

Absolutely accept it and try to learn to forgive your shame, it is perfectly natural just as that fear and shame with early sexual exploration was baked in, the taboo just dials it up.

Back