Shipping to canada

petslut wife

Zooville Settler
Good day all.

I reeeally really did I say reallly want a Toy from Bad Dragon, or two... REX K9 and the Flared Chance. But, I am afraid of shipping into canada.
Any have any experience? advice?

Bad dragon, at least when I shopped there, did not offer discrete packaging for outside of US shipping, did that change?

Otherwise, I didn't have an issue, most people won't even recognize the logo.

Good day all.

I reeeally really did I say reallly want a Toy from Bad Dragon, or two... REX K9 and the Flared Chance. But, I am afraid of shipping into canada.
All of my Bad Dragons have arrived in a simple brown box. Inside, the toys were individually wrapped in plastic. They started using some fancy branded tissue paper as void fill. My last order was last year. There will be an invoice attached and it will declare the contents as silicone sculpture(s).

What are you concerned about, specifically? Customs and duty? I think customs opened one of my packages before. Must've been a surprise for the agent LOL

Dildos aren’t illegal in Canada as far as I’m aware. I don’t understand the potential problem.

There was a member here that ran a m.o.sex shop for awhile, based out of Toronto....he never reported problems with it.
Dildos aren’t illegal in Canada as far as I’m aware. I don’t understand the potential problem.
It's fear. Many newbs fear exposure, even though a plastic toy is not the real deal. Best they should be wary, but not QUITE that much

There was a member here that ran a m.o.sex shop for awhile, based out of Toronto....he never reported problems with it.

It's fear. Many newbs fear exposure, even though a plastic toy is not the real deal. Best they should be wary, but not QUITE that much
Me at 18 ordering a L unflared chance: 😝

Hiiiiightly doubt it. They've seen it all. My ex was a customs coding agent, he dealt with bulk shipments of adult products on a daily basis.
Well, hopefully it made them laugh, at least.

Well, hopefully it made them laugh, at least.
Again doubtful. Guarantee it wasn't the first or even 50th they'd seen. Unless it was their first week on the job. In all likelyhood the only response if any was "oh look another one". Most probably are fully aware of exactly what Bad Dragon is simply by seeing the origination address on the package.

Yeah they're infamous in the furry community so even non zoos know Bad Dragon deals in specialty products. Though if I was running an adult company I'd deliberately have dynamic branding that you could confirm who your products were coming from as a shell label at the time of purchase to avoid confusion and recognition if you're worried about it. Also I'd purposely make a product that could be assembled in a few different ways again to hide its actual intended use so if anyone saw the assembled alternate configuration at home, you would be able to over look the obvious as it could be mistaken for another tool. A classic example of this in practice, is hiding weed underneath your toilet plunger. Trust me there's ways of concealing sex in plain sight away from prying dystopian eyes.
E9rGCZPUUAUVLVQ.jpg

Yet, with the wanna be commie dictator we have if it is black and scary to turdope he may well ban them, especially if his wife is to ruff on him with the strap on, and in literal butt hurt he bans them all!

I didn't have any issues with receiving any bad dragons in Canada. I've have 3 different orders from them and none of them were an issue. I know bad dragon was at the Sex Expo in Toronto last year and had product to sell. You could try that next year if you're still concerned.

Good day all.

I ordered one on Etsy from England and it made it no problem.

ive ordered 3 times from bad dragon and i haven't had any issues normally i go through the ups option and there pretty reliable and discreet

Back