Sharing something i saw today

Red Zoo

Citizen of Zooville
before the story; i just wanted to say that im not being judgy (in a bad way) and im not shitting on the girl or trying to be intrusive on her life or something like that, so there's no need to be mean or attack me over this

so, today i went to a dog park with my dog (my husky) and i found a pretty funny sight that got me pretty surprised

i saw a girl that was SO obviously a zoo that i actually felt a little worried for her safety.

she had an paw with a zeta symbol tattoed, a big non neutered male dog and was TONGUE KISSING her dog in the middle of the park.

you know when woman (mainly mid aged) are receptive towards dogs licking their mouth and kissing their lips?
like, yeah, i know most of the time those people arent actually zoo but rather just very intimate (in a non sexual way) with their dog.
but in this case it was SO OBVIOUSLY the case (the girl being a zoo) that i thought like "how is she so open with that and how no one was batting an eye?"

im pretty astonished just by thinking about that. pretty cool for her, i guess

also; i said above before sharing what i saw, but just again: im not trying to interfere on her life nor anything like that, i really just wanted to share that story ^

Whoa, thanks for sharing your story. Yeah honestly I'm looking twice at any person who comes with an uncut dog, so all that is over the top. I hope she stays safe and it brings her nothing but what she is looking for.
i just hope she doesnt get sent to prison or something like that, i respect her courage but i swear this is shockingly dangerous

перед рассказом; я просто хотел сказать, что я не осуждаю (в плохом смысле) и не гадю на девушку, не пытаюсь вторгаться в ее жизнь или что-то в этом роде, так что не нужно злиться или нападать на меня из-за этого

Итак, сегодня я пошел в парк для собак со своей собакой (моей хаски) и обнаружил довольно забавное зрелище, которое меня очень удивило.

Я увидел девушку, которая была ТАК явно похожа на зоопарк, что я даже немного волновался за ее безопасность.

у нее была лапа с татуировкой символа Зетов, это была большая некастрированная собака-самец, и она ЦЕЛОВАЛА ЯЗЫКОМ свою собаку посреди парка.

Вы знаете, когда женщины (в основном среднего возраста) восприимчивы к собакам, облизывающим их рот и целующим их в губы?
типа, да, я знаю, что большую часть времени эти люди на самом деле не зоопарк, а просто очень близки (несексуально) со своей собакой.
но в данном случае это было НАСТОЛЬКО ОЧЕВИДНО (девушка была из зоопарка), что я подумал: «Как она так откровенна с этим и почему никто и глазом не моргнул?»

Я очень удивлен, просто подумав об этом. для нее это круто, я думаю

также; Я сказал выше, прежде чем поделиться тем, что увидел, но еще раз: я не пытаюсь вмешиваться в ее жизнь или что-то в этом роде, я действительно просто хотел поделиться этой историей ^
Did you have a desire to approach her and strike up a conversation? I think it would be interesting due to the uniqueness of the case.)

Did you have a desire to approach her and strike up a conversation? I think it would be interesting due to the uniqueness of the case.)
i wasnt very interested tbh. find it quite cool to kknow there are other zoos nearby, but im more interested on men :)

You did well You not interfered. Looks like she never had problems with expressing themselve, even in public areas. Good mindset and happy doggy as well.

Meg
as i said before, the only part that worries me is her and her dog's safety, but as long as they are happy and safe, good for them

I wonder if it was actually racy enough to get "unaware"/uninitiated people to think that there was anything salacious going on. Maybe they say ew gross, dog germs, no way. But then, to make the connection...? (not saying your judgement is off, but that other people might not notice?)
Or rather, I'll say that it was easy for me not to jump to those conclusions BEFORE I knew why it was a real thing. But now, it's everywhere. Blatant AND latent. I want to use the phrase it's in our 'culture', but it's way older than that.
Maybe they are quite confident they are "getting away with it" except as a calling card to others.

Or she's just that into it that their normal behavior can't be subdued while at the park for a few hours :oops:

People who kiss their dogs can easily use paw tattoos.
Paw tattoos and kisses are not zoophilia.
If I had to gamble with a lottery, I'd bet on the non-zoo.

The zeta symbol I guess being a Z presumably for Zoo is a clue for sure. But yea, hard to say for sure as our fantasies can escalate quickly. I've seen threads here were people think everytime they see a non-fixed dog that the owner "must be a zoo". It simply isn't the case.

That being said, aren't you a bit over-concerned here? It's not like the police are out looking for people to arrest for "kissing" their dog in public. Nor is it any kind of offense or something to raise an alarm to launch a full scale investigation over possible zoo sighting.

That being said, aren't you a bit over-concerned here? It's not like the police are out looking for people to arrest for "kissing" their dog in public. Nor is it any kind of offense or something to raise an alarm to launch a full scale investigation over possible zoo sighting.
im concerned mainly because a guy was sent to prison recently on my neighborhood because of zoo activiy
i know most of the dogs related things that happen here because i work with dogs and im friend with other people that also works with dogs

even i got a little concerned for my safety over this thing that happened recently. i dont do anything zoo related outdoors so i dont think the same's going to happen with me, but just in case i get a little cautious

before the story; i just wanted to say that im not being judgy (in a bad way) and im not shitting on the girl or trying to be intrusive on her life or something like that, so there's no need to be mean or attack me over this

so, today i went to a dog park with my dog (my husky) and i found a pretty funny sight that got me pretty surprised

i saw a girl that was SO obviously a zoo that i actually felt a little worried for her safety.

she had an paw with a zeta symbol tattoed, a big non neutered male dog and was TONGUE KISSING her dog in the middle of the park.

you know when woman (mainly mid aged) are receptive towards dogs licking their mouth and kissing their lips?
like, yeah, i know most of the time those people arent actually zoo but rather just very intimate (in a non sexual way) with their dog.
but in this case it was SO OBVIOUSLY the case (the girl being a zoo) that i thought like "how is she so open with that and how no one was batting an eye?"

also; i said above before sharing what i saw, but just again: im not trying to interfere on her life nor anything like that, i really just wanted to share that story ^
Thanks for the share !

it was a paw tatoo with a zeta symbol.
But what percentage of the population at large knows that "paw + zeta = zoo"? In some parts of the US people would think she went to University of Georgia (them Dawgs) and was a member of a sorority that featured zeta in their name.

Only a zoo would recognize what they were seeing.

But what percentage of the population at large knows that "paw + zeta = zoo"? In some parts of the US people would think she went to University of Georgia (them Dawgs) and was a member of a sorority that featured zeta in their name.

So true. The only way to know is to approach and comment on the masculinity of her dog, then look at her and ask "do you two have fun together" and wink. If she blushes you know, if she looks at you in disgust and tells you to leave or pepper sprays your face, you know she's not.

i think thats highly specific for that place where you live, but in any other place the meaning would be zoo related.

Would have been awesome to see her drop to her knees after tongue kissing with the dog, slide her pants and panties down her thick sexy thighs and present her pussy for the taking of a big penis.

I would love to stumble upon a middle aged woman getting her big sexy bottom pumped by a dog with a huge penis pumping his huge fertile load of dripping cum deep into her vagina. I’d probably sfart jacking off just watching her get bread.

If she needed help afterwards I’d mount her next and pump my sperm inside her afterwards! Sorry I’m just so horny bright now.

Well, she’s definitely going farther in public than I would ever dream of, that’s for sure. I’m not certain if I should feel admiration or fright due to her throwing caution to the wind, much like yourself. I mean, on the other hand, a part of me can’t help but wonder if she’s putting up “advertisements” as it were in an effort to attract other zoos? A really fucking dangerous way to go about it, but whatever, I guess. It’s her life.

Would have been awesome to see her drop to her knees after tongue kissing with the dog, slide her pants and panties down her thick sexy thighs and present her pussy for the taking of a big penis.

I would love to stumble upon a middle aged woman getting her big sexy bottom pumped by a dog with a huge penis pumping his huge fertile load of dripping cum deep into her vagina. I’d probably sfart jacking off just watching her get bread.

If she needed help afterwards I’d mount her next and pump my sperm inside her afterwards! Sorry I’m just so horny bright now.
How does this contribute to the discussion of the thread here?

No one wants women getting mounted by their dogs in the middle of a dog park.

As much as I’d love to do something like that, I’d never be able to put a dog in that kind of danger where they’d get taken away from me and possibly put down.
Yeah, it's essentially an off-limits place for discussion / advertisement of such. Any place that someone uninitiated could put two and two together is where you need to act normal. And then, she already has a dog obviously - what is she hoping to attract there that she doesn't already have?

Yeah, it's essentially an off-limits place for discussion / advertisement of such. Any place that someone uninitiated could put two and two together is where you need to act normal. And then, she already has a dog obviously - what is she hoping to attract there that she doesn't already have?
Who knows. Maybe she was hoping to draw a crowd to watch her. Maybe she just forgot herself and where she was. Or maybe she’s just a little dumb. lol. The possibilities are endless. 😅

well, im not sure because im not her so i dont know what's on her mind, but maybe she want a human partner? idk, i think having a dog partner is cool by itself but there are things that a dog alone cant do :)

Back