Sexiest Dog Breeds!

Interesting question.

My favourite breed is the Leonberger:54822684-EFF7-4DB0-8A63-4198BDEDEA71.png
But the dog I love looking at sexually is probably a long hair Saint Bernard: F137C623-1663-4E27-9356-8F623CBE65BF.jpeg
I just want to lose myself in that bulk and fur!

The most stunning dog I have encountered though, one I instantly wanted to claim me, was a Sarplaninac called Moose. He had the presence of a king. He wasn’t the largest, but he was always the alpha. RIP <3
B9D4AF98-28EE-4934-9419-2FD8902738BB.jpeg

Looks like lots of people in this thread share the same feelings haha. I'm one of them. :gsd_love::gsd_love:

Like OP I'm *very* into Dobermann. Dobermann made me realize I was zoo in the first place, when I saw one while young, and thought of the way it made me feel to look at his sleek body... They hold a special place in my heart, but so do shepherd-type dogs, such as Germans, Dutch Shepherds, and especially belgian malinois. I had a Malinois boy and he was a MACHINE. I still dream about that dog and it really gave me an appreciation for the strength and intelligence of these guys.

Man, why you gotta post images with the Doberman's ears all cropped and mutilate? Just look how much more adorable they become without cutting their ears for aesthetics...

View attachment 136253
View attachment 136254
View attachment 136255

It sucks that cropping their ears is the norm, I meant just look at them! Aren't they cute? It's also weird how without the ear cropping they are almost unrecognizable as dobermans in the first place.
Heck, the more you know. I had no idea dobermans ears weren't naturally pointy! Such a shame people mutilate their companions for aesthetics...

So many to choose from! I've always had an affinity for Border Collies since I've accepted being a Zoophile.
Soft, fluffy boys (and girls) with an intelligence that surpasses probably 50% of people these days :p
Siberian Huskies were my favorite breed, but as I discovered my zoosexuality, Border Collies started to get on the top of the list! They have the right amount of fur to enhance their curves and beauty without turning into a total fluffball haha!

Not usually I am attracted to a male dog, but sometimes that I've seen really sexy large ROTTWEILERS I have looked back again and again. Pure manly pleasure muscled

Man, why you gotta post images with the Doberman's ears all cropped and mutilate? Just look how much more adorable they become without cutting their ears for aesthetics...

View attachment 136253
View attachment 136254
View attachment 136255

It sucks that cropping their ears is the norm, I meant just look at them! Aren't they cute? It's also weird how without the ear cropping they are almost unrecognizable as dobermans in the first place.
Love them way more this way 😍

Back