• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Sexiest Dog Breeds!

FR ;
Chaque personnes, ont des goûts, préférences, critères différents, et ce, de façon sélective tout à chacun.
Comme je le dis plus haut, il n'y a pas vraiment de critères sélectifs de meilleurs ou non, visant les chiens.
Je pourrais vous en citer plusieurs, mais encore une fois, cela est suivant les critères d'une personne à une autre
Je dis (et ne suis pas le seul), c'est comme les goûts et les couleurs, le choix de chacun ne se discute pas.

EN ;
Each person, have different tastes, preferences, criteria, and this, selectively all to each.
As I said above, there are no really selective criteria of better or not, targeting dogs.
I could give you several, but again, this is according to the criteria of one person to another
I say (and am not alone), it is like tastes and colors, the choice of each is not discussed.

I see a lot of people are liking Dobermans and Rottweilers here and they are definitely pretty hot although I would have to go for a pointer like the Brittany I had

They look so sleek and fuckable, it's a shame to deposit the check. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• DOG-20-3.jpg
    DOG-20-3.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 19
Hey! I wanted to start a thread of different dog breeds we all find the most attractive! ⭐️ nsfw pics are appreciated ;)
I’ll start with the Doberman :gsd_love: they have been my favorite since I was a very young kid. They are so sleek and elegant looking! I love all their color variations too.
View attachment 136192
View attachment 136193
View attachment 136194
View attachment 136195
View attachment 136196
View attachment 136197
View attachment 136199
View attachment 136200

And some in sexy gear ⚙️
View attachment 136205

View attachment 136204
Thats the first time I have ever seen an albino doberman.

Man, why you gotta post images with the Doberman's ears all cropped and mutilated? Just look how much more adorable they become without cutting their ears for aesthetics...

View attachment 136253
View attachment 136254
View attachment 136255

It sucks that cropping their ears is the norm, I meant just look at them! Aren't they cute? It's also weird how without the ear cropping they are almost unrecognizable as dobermans in the first place.
Docking ears and tails is nothing else but animal cruelty to animals. Why dont we cut the ears off of the owners and see how they feel after its been done. Sorry but my heart goes out to these animals. Someone who truly loves their pets wouldnt go down the path of deliberately inflicting pain upon then yet alone change the looks of them without their consent.

A sporty muscular lab (I'm biased lol).

Other than that I have a long list, but here's a couple I think are really sexy:
german shepherd
belgian shepherds
great dane
whippet
greyhound
pharaoh hound
weimarener
cane corso
dogo argentino
akita

...oh my I gotta stop listing or I'll list 100 breeds :D

ive been in love with pitt bulls my whole life but now tiktok keeps showing me videos cane corsos, rotties and dobermans protecting their families.....something abt it really gets me going

Back