Senior Women Trying Beast

I’m 57 and have enjoyed k9 for all my adult life and earlier. My daughter is curious finally after all these years and we’re looking for a new companion to enjoy hopefully together. I’m hoping this love of mine can be passed down to her and just maybe she’ll pass it along to her daughters at some time as well.
What a most excellent story.
Keeping it in the family is a great thing for sure.
I'd love to hear how you got started, and how your daughter became curious ? Did she see you ?

I’m 57 and have enjoyed k9 for all my adult life and earlier. My daughter is curious finally after all these years and we’re looking for a new companion to enjoy hopefully together. I’m hoping this love of mine can be passed down to her and just maybe she’ll pass it along to her daughters at some time as well.

I can imagine that knowing how good it can be, and having a long-term experience yourself, you want to introduce and guide your daughter. After all: who can be more trusted than you own mother? Also, I think that for starters, there's this period where it's still a bit "technical". Helping her through this exploratory phase will make it a much better experience for her... Always nice to share such an intimate "hobby" with your daughter! LOL!

In this case, what does hangup mean? I think I know but don't want to assume.
i think with most new to any zoo activity there's the hang ups of loving it and enjoying what there doing but feeling it's wrong or feeling guilty etc because of the way we should act deemed by our peers, with age or time comes the acceptance of we are just animals and what we do is natural and has been happening since the beginning of time.
groups like this one have helped me pass this point and feel accepted as normal and im now very open to my own desires.

Hi I am a mature single guy from Brisbane Australia looking for a mature lady for friends, partner. If anyone interested please do get in touch and lets get to know each other

Yes we'll I'm 46 and even though I've been curious about and done some exploration since I was a teen. I have never wanted to explore this side of my sexual nature more than this time in my life and my urges are growing stronger year by year. I had several sexplorations with women in their 50s -even 70s when I was a young man.They were great lovers and very experiential in the bedroom. It has always crossed my mind if they ever thought about beast during their lifetimes and if they would ever perform it.I had just started having sex with men at 36 and now I'm here wanting to suck the knot of a aroused beast. I guess I can love everybody and everything!
I'm hetero to the max with humans, but for some reason I just wanna play with a dog cock.

Back