Scratches

Pants with a hole I guess? Couldn't think of anything else xD
My dog doesn't do scratches, maybe check your pups claws and maybe cut them if necessary? (the claws shouldn't be able to touch the ground, there shouldn't be a "clacking" sound when your pup walks)

not a girl, but same problem. I tend to just wear a sweater that hangs low enough, but its annoying having to pull it back down all the time. I love the scratches and not wearing anything, but too big of a risk to get caught.

not a girl, but same problem. I tend to just wear a sweater that hangs low enough, but its annoying having to pull it back down all the time. I love the scratches and not wearing anything, but too big of a risk to get caught.
Ya exactly why I'm trying to avoid them. I like the cutting a hole in my pants idea but that may end up striking a conversation about why its like that ?

Mine doesnt scratch my legs/hips, just my sides and back.

Maybe good to exchange some excuses for scratches too? I've had to use a few because sometimes the sweater slides up and I end up with a few scratches on my sides. My excuses this far, havent had to use them yet except once:
1 - Gardening/cutting some shrubs,
2 - working out (weights during some workout movements actually do scratch my sides a bit),
3 - dog got too excited with playing,
4 - oh thats weird I've no idea how I got that. Didnt even notice.
5 - walked/biked past some bushes

I've used nr 4 together with 3 (oh thats weird, no idea, maybe during working out?) that one time. Other times I had scratches partner didnt see or ask. Tend to get undressed for bed in the dark on those occurances.

Mine doesnt scratch my legs/hips, just my sides and back.

Maybe good to exchange some excuses for scratches too? I've had to use a few because sometimes the sweater slides up and I end up with a few scratches on my sides. My excuses this far, havent had to use them yet except once:
1 - Gardening/cutting some shrubs,
2 - working out (weights during some workout movements actually do scratch my sides a bit),
3 - dog got too excited with playing,
4 - oh thats weird I've no idea how I got that. Didnt even notice.
5 - walked/biked past some bushes

I've used nr 4 together with 3 (oh thats weird, no idea, maybe during working out?) that one time. Other times I had scratches partner didnt see or ask. Tend to get undressed for bed in the dark on those occurances.
I have used the Bush idea before?

I find the scratches kinda sexy actually but that's because I know how they got them. For people who enjoy it regularly I think it's also hot to have a "breeding outfit" that you can wear that not only protects you from scratches but looks sexy too :love::love: That being said deep bloody scratches can be bad for you and should be avoided in my opinion.

Male here, I hope that's okay. When I have been mounted I just wear a long hoodie.I still get the occasional scratch but it helps prevent most of them.

You could put on enough clothing to cover your bits. Even cutting open an old pair of pants. Velcro shoes are a great option since things get very heated and clothes can make you hotter. But many people enjoy the scratch marks from playtime

Virgin male here I love the idea of being scratched to hell by the dominant dog as he uses my body just as a real bitch would experience it would give me no choice but to fully submit to him

Last edited:
Virgin male here I love the idea of being scratched to hell by the dominant dog as he uses my body just as a real bitch would experience it would give me no choice but to fully submit to him
Real bitches have fur and tougher skin then we do 😜

Back