• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Scariest zoo experience

was fence hopping as a teenager with my buddy and we were fucking mares at 2 AM in the morning in someone’s barn and they caught us. “what’s going on in here?” as the large barn doors opened… Time just seemed to freeze for me and I slowly crouched down… I had already cum in the mare’s pussy and my friend was using my cum as lube and he actually fell out of her and fell down to the ground (off a chair) then we both ran like hell out the side door to her stall and across the field… Later after we were done running as fast as we could for a solid 10 minutes we had to stop and then we just started laughing. was pretty much the last time I fence hopped. I so very much miss mare pussy. even though I’m gay af lol.

I have not been with dogs, but other species (cow, sow/boar, she-goat) and to me the best was the loss of control. Especially with the boar, to let him rule, wonderful.
Many here just talk about loss of control when a human is being fucked by a male from another species. To me it equals the other way round too. Remember when fucking a sow or a cow I did too, nothing else mattered, it was only us, me deep inside her and enjoying her inside and her outside, like her warm, her scrathy hair and her lovely boobs too.
When seeing videos with a male dog in a woman, it is so obvious that he is not in control neither.
I was in a daze like that when fucking a big sow. So much that one time I hardly noticed the loud noise from the sliding door when my younger brother entered. It took a while before I came so much to my senses that I saw him walking down the feeding aisle.

Waaay back. A zoo friend and I were helping a new zoo learn how to be intimate with his german shep.. Like the foreplay and making sure the pooch was comfortable but excited, we 'spotted' him when he was mounted. Things went fine, my friend and the new guy fooled around, i subbed for their shep to distract the dog (who was uncomfortable with his human sleeping with some other guy." It went fine. As we were leaving, a friend looked into his garage and saw a State Trooper K9 Unit car in there.., We were scared as shit for two months until my friend kept getting invited back.. Everything turned out fine but we sure thought we were going to jail.

I met a guy from cl to let his lab mix mount me. I stripped naked and started crawling around on the light cream colored carpet of his apartment. His dog mounted almost immediately. But the second or 3rd time he mounted me he poked my insides the wrong way before his cock swelled. I started gushing blood with every thrust. I ended up bleeding for about 4 or 5 hours before it finally stopped. I was terrified I would have to go to the emergency room. I still have mixed emotions because I feel so bad I ruined his carpet but I also think it's sort of funny now that I'm ok. And i feel bad for thinking it's funny too. I also had my jaw dislocated by a different male. It was a total freak accident and not his fault. But I couldn't eat solids for a while. I laugh about that one too. 🤣 only I could get hurt so much from sex!
How did you get away with that? Did you have to go to hospital? What did you say?

Waaay back. A zoo friend and I were helping a new zoo learn how to be intimate with his german shep.. Like the foreplay and making sure the pooch was comfortable but excited, we 'spotted' him when he was mounted. Things went fine, my friend and the new guy fooled around, i subbed for their shep to distract the dog (who was uncomfortable with his human sleeping with some other guy." It went fine. As we were leaving, a friend looked into his garage and saw a State Trooper K9 Unit car in there.., We were scared as shit for two months until my friend kept getting invited back.. Everything turned out fine but we sure thought we were going to jail.
Man that is wild! 😅

My scariest experience was the first time I tried giving my dog oral. I had never seen a knot irl before so I had no clue how big they got, and when his swelled it was larger than my closed fist! I thought it wasn’t supposed to get that big and worried myself sick. He was just extremely well hung lol

Maybe not scarest but awkward and 100% based on facts. One of my funniest home incidents. 🤭

It happened 8years ago. I was with my good boy in my bedroom. He was on top, me in doggystyle position on rubber fitness mattess (I always used fitness rolled matress for yoga/fitness and "dog training"). Bedroom upstairs locked from inside, precautions taken, window blinds shut, sunny saturday, empty home because parents went for shopping - perfect time to have some fun, eh?
Nope.
When Wolfie was ready to turn butt to butt, someone opened front door!
"Meeeg, are You home?" - my parents decided to back from shopping centre way to early!
Still connected with my doggo, I grabbed his muzzle and whispered: "Wolfie... shhhh.." and we tried to stay quiet like ninjas during secret mission in shogun mansion.
Critical moment came when my dad approached to my bedroom door, knocked and turn door handle - "Meg, You here?"
Silence.
I was totally frozen and scared as f*ck. Luckily my big doggy boy remained silent in that situation.
Dad said - "Her room is locked"
"As always hun! There is no dog, she took him and went for a walk probably!"
- mum responded from kitchen to my dad. Tension... Heartbeating... me under my dog and only silent breathing. Finally my dad turned away and went back downstairs. Few moments later they put something in fridge and left home locking door. What a relief! We survived 😅
That was only incident when locked door secured me and Wolfie from being spotted in love grasp.
That was close :gsd_stunning:

Maybe not scarest but awkward and 100% based on facts. One of my funniest home incidents. 🤭

It happened 8years ago. I was with my good boy in my bedroom. He was on top, me in doggystyle position on rubber fitness mattess (I always used fitness rolled matress for yoga/fitness and "dog training"). Bedroom upstairs locked from inside, precautions taken, window blinds shut, sunny saturday, empty home because parents went for shopping - perfect time to have some fun, eh?
Nope.
"Meeeg, are You home?" - my parents decided to back from shopping centre way to early!
Still connected with my doggo, I grabbed his muzzle and whispered: "Wolfie... shhhh.." and we tried to stay quiet like ninjas during secret mission in shogun mansion.
Critical moment came when my dad approached to my bedroom door, knocked and turn door handle - "Meg, You here?"
Silence.
I was totally frozen and scared as f*ck. Luckily my big doggy boy remained silent in that situation.
- mum responded from kitchen to my dad. Tension... Heartbeating... me under my dog and only silent breathing. Finally my dad turned away and went back downstairs. Few moments later they put something in fridge and left home locking door. What a relief! We survived 😅
That was only incident when locked door secured me and Wolfie from being spotted in love grasp.
damn that was a close call.

Nope.
Silence.
Wow !

Hey I’m new to zoophil I am a 21 year old the scariest encounter I had was when I had sex with my husky and it was my first time but I came inside my dog I thought she was going to get pregnant and well I didn’t know that much on what to do I was scared and 18 at the time i still don’t know if it’s ok to cum in any animals I still have sex with her the only thing is that I cum in my hand idk maybe some one can tell me the dues and don’t lmk
You must have been really scared XD

I have two stories to tell

First Story : When i was a teenager i often take care of two pony mares of former friend while she was on vacation . I cuddled with the mares often and i also had a lot of fun with them . But someday ... i haven't heard that she came back and she caught me in the middle of the act while i was fucking one of the pony mares .... luckily she didn't called the police or something like that but she said she never want to see me again and she banned me from her property

Second Story :
One time i had fun with my dog (a labrador spitz mix bitch who passed away on the 10 of March this year.....) . I kneeled behind her , grabed her waist and fuck her doggystyle as i heard that my mom open the door from the house . Immediatly i pulled out of her and put on my pants .... my dog run into the kitchen to greet my mother so i get a little time to put back on my clothes ^^"

Hey I’m new to zoophil I am a 21 year old the scariest encounter I had was when I had sex with my husky and it was my first time but I came inside my dog I thought she was going to get pregnant and well I didn’t know that much on what to do I was scared and 18 at the time i still don’t know if it’s ok to cum in any animals I still have sex with her the only thing is that I cum in my hand idk maybe some one can tell me the dues and don’t lmk
No post since 2022 - maybe not here anymore ?
If you have looked around, many posts will tell you that humans can not make a dog pregnant.
(or other species for that matter)

First time I was knotted. I was alone at home and let our lab mount me, I was so horny and soaking wet for him. When he got in me he ofcourse took me hard, couldn't do anything but moan and take it all, it felt too much. The knot started swelling and the knot fucking made me see stars, nothing had felt anything like that before. We got tied when the knot was as big as it gets, it got stuck in me. I felt sooo stretched and too full, so I freaked out even though my orgasm was quickly building, and soon I orgasmed harder than ever before. The tie lasted good 15 minutes I think and I was genuinely scared. Also almost panicked when he started pulling the knot out and it stretched my sore pussy so much . Didn't have the courage to let him mount me again for some time...the second time I knew what to expect so it wasn't that scary.

First time I was knotted. I was alone at home and let our lab mount me, I was so horny and soaking wet for him. When he got in me he ofcourse took me hard, couldn't do anything but moan and take it all, it felt too much. The knot started swelling and the knot fucking made me see stars, nothing had felt anything like that before. We got tied when the knot was as big as it gets, it got stuck in me. I felt sooo stretched and too full, so I freaked out even though my orgasm was quickly building, and soon I orgasmed harder than ever before. The tie lasted good 15 minutes I think and I was genuinely scared. Also almost panicked when he started pulling the knot out and it stretched my sore pussy so much . Didn't have the courage to let him mount me again for some time...the second time I knew what to expect so it wasn't that scary.
The first time properly knotted is an experience that can hardly be expressed in words .

Got a little far with the family dog, sister was actively walking down the stairs and I had the dog in missionary. I can confidently say my pullout game is faster than the flash after that.

was fence hopping as a teenager with my buddy and we were fucking mares at 2 AM in the morning in someone’s barn and they caught us. “what’s going on in here?” as the large barn doors opened… Time just seemed to freeze for me and I slowly crouched down… I had already cum in the mare’s pussy and my friend was using my cum as lube and he actually fell out of her and fell down to the ground (off a chair) then we both ran like hell out the side door to her stall and across the field… Later after we were done running as fast as we could for a solid 10 minutes we had to stop and then we just started laughing. was pretty much the last time I fence hopped. I so very much miss mare pussy. even though I’m gay af lol.
Love this story 😄😄 Sounds like you had some great times back then! Wish I was a part of it 😂

Being always alert is our charisma. Fortunately, I have never had to deal with an extreme situation. I was lucky enough to be in a place far from the population and only with my friends from the farm. I have been away for quite some time now and I miss it.

I have three. The first was when I first started wasn't prepared for having a knot yanked out. It tore my asshole up bad and I was bleeding pretty bad. The second was when I had two males around at the same time and the one got very aggressive and they started fighting. The third was later and I had really gotten into my fav lover getting aggressive eating my ass and cock. Sometimes he would bite a little too hard but I loved it. I would resist doing anything and try to totally submit to him. Well he got to sorta licking sucking and chewing on my cock. What a sweet pain....until. Ouch! He seriously chopped down on my cock. Bruised me really bad.

One weekend I was at my zoo friends house and he suggested I get fucked by his bull mastiff cross. Well, the dog was very happy to oblige but he was so excitable he pounded my ass like a wandering jack hammer. It was a lil scary but feeling his wet hard cock in my ass felt incredible and it was hot having a big dog fuck me hard. My cherry had been popped, tho he didn’t get to knot me. 😞
About 10 minutes later I started feeling very itchy all over my body. My eyes felt so dry and I couldn’t stop scratching them. I was having an allergic reaction. I started having trouble breathing and my eyes swelled so much I could hardly see out of them. If things got worse I was prepared to go to emergency but I wasn’t sure how to explain my situation. Thankfully things settled down and now I don’t travel anywhere without my antihistamines. I never did get fucked by a dog again, but I’m aching to be

C'est la première fois que je recevais Knott. Je ne savais pas qu'il était déjà si profondément en moi parce qu'il continuait à me faire confiance. Ensuite, je me suis rendu compte qu'il était déjà en train de gonfler en moi et nous étions enfermés pendant 20 bonnes minutes. J'ai dû me retirer, c'était extrêmement douloureux.
Quand on ne sais pas, on a vite fait de se retrouvé pris au piège.

Back