Say something without context.

Hello I just received a message from my friend from the hospital and she said she'd have to go to the store to pick up the hammock for you and I was going to go to the house and get the big bag of chips and salsa. Think you can get the chance to setup the meeting with the dog? I'll be home around 3. Thanks *beep*

You know the saying "With great power comes great responsibility"?
Anyway I am no longer allowed to shop at Walmart after my husband yelled "Hey, there is no paper here!" from inside a fitting room.

someone else: “”Who cares about straight. I’d take one that curves the same amount every time.”

I almost replied with the Google definition of Peyronie’s disease

Probably. Or just plain stupidity.

I was riding a gelding leading four mares to their pastures. Bareback. Amigo, my mount, was kind and sweet enough the mares would accept his presence. One of the mares stopped to scratch an itch. I, being stupid, held on. Amigo kept going, and I slid off. Flat on my ass. The mares giggled. Amigo stopped, took one look at me, and the thought bubble over his head said "You're an idiot."

Turned the mares out, then Amigo taught me that I could, in fact, ride a canter bareback.

Not much sex there, other than I should have - would have, given what I know now - gone out at night and pleasured a mare or two.

Back