Rush of getting caught

When I was young and had sex with our dog, I was really worried about getting caught because a session can take a long time. Fortunately I never had any problems. Now, I'm no longer very worried about getting caught but the idea of people watching me have sex with a dog is a huge turn-on. I'm thinking of organizing a web live session, does anybody have experience with that? I mean, the problem is no setting up a Zoom meeting or so, but how do you invite people, and make sure you don't get the wrong audience?
Make sure to envite me

Back in the day, when I first started out, I used to jack off the family dog with people in the next room, I think it might’ve something to do with that

Personally, I think I would be to concerned about the legal implications. While I agree, it's a turn-on, I think the risk heavily outweighs the reward. I like freedom too much and MO is too... Uptight. Otherwise, I could see public sex as an option, since Indecent Exposure/Public Nudity isn't as bad in terms of legal ramifications, so long as it's not in certain high risk places.

Oh yea I love that!
I had a few times where I got out with my dog in some hidden spots of a park (and two times in a somewhat busy forest) and did all kinds of things there.
It was hard not getting off that quickly :D That thought just always did it combined with the fact that I sexually active with my dog in that very moment
>~< hawt!

Yes - it became huge turn-on for me since I grew up with several unfixed male dogs in my rural neighborhood. I had two within walking distance, four withing biking distance, and when I could drive; over a dozen. Many were loose, chained up on the edge of yards or in kennels. The thrill of being fucked by them and maybe getting caught was overwhelming.
Yeessss!! >.< I know exactly what you mean

For me getting caught was so humiliating and embarrassing and was no rush feeling helpless like that. It was the first time anything like that had happened and nothing that I planned on happening or even thought of. Before it happened, I had one masturbated and used my sister's tampons anally a few times. I had a sister that was older that was similar in size to me, and I would often secretly wear her clothes. I didn't see my sister in a sexual way at all, I just liked wearing girl's clothes, especially panties along with dresses and skirts. I was home alone in my sister's room crossdressing in her clothes on the bottom wearing a short skirt, thong panties, nylon socks, and heels. I was on all fours getting something out from under her bed when her horny male dog mounted me, gripped me tightly, and started jerking. He liked to hump objects, but then stopped like he lost interest and always looked silly doing it. I knew nothing about dog sex, had no plans to get fucked by her dog and didn't understand what he was trying to do. With me wearing her skirt and thong panties, there was little to stop him and soon his cock was poked into my asshole and he was fucking me hard. I was too shocked at what was happening to me to move right away, and couldn't believe her dog was actually fucking me anally. I knew nothing about dog sex or them having a knot. I remembered seeing him licking his cock once and it looking about the size of one of her tampon applicators and that along with him only seeming to hump things for a short time then stop. Having him inside me was feeling good to me, and because it was feeling good, I didn't move and let him keep fucking me. When he stopped and released his tight grip, I thought he was finished and would pull out of me and head off somewhere, but instead, he stepped off of my back and turned away from me, and I felt his cock still inside me turning. We were now ass to ass and he was stuck inside me. I didn't know why we were stuck together, but later learned was because he had gotten his knot into me and it had expanded. I couldn't get push him out of me and it hurt when I tried and I was feeling a lot of panic, but he didn't seem to have any problem being stuck with me, because he had already been coming in me not long after he turned. I should have been alone for a lot longer, but I still felt like I needed to get out of her room and into my room or the bathroom and behind a locked door. I didn't want anyone seeing me in this situation or have my secret crossdressing outed. I knew I hadn't stopped him, but I also hadn't planned it and still I imagined that it looked really terrible. When I tried to move us out of her room, he wasn't wanting to move with me and felt like he was pulling against me and it hurt when I tried to move us. I felt so helpless. I wondered how long we would be stuck together and blamed myself for letting him keep fucking me instead of getting away from him, laming myself for not knowing more about dogs and why we were stuck. I felt a lot more panic when I heard a door open and realize that someone was home early. I tried to push him out of me again, and it hurt trying, but his cock was still stuck in me and wouldn't come out. I felt pure terror. I hoped somehow we would never be found. The footsteps came closer to her room and it was my sister home early. I was so humiliated and embarrassed and wanted to disappear. My sister was shocked to see me dressed in her clothes and more so after realizing that I was also stuck to her dog. She was mad at me wearing her clothes without her permission and not knowing what had happened with her dog assumed the worst of me. She thought I had wanted to get fucked by her dog, got dressed in her clothes, pulled her up dog on my back, and then had forced him to fuck me somehow like I had abused her dog and wondered how many times I had forced him to do this to me before she finally caught us. I apologized for wearing her clothes without permission, told her it wasn't what it looked like (well the end might have been the same, but the start was a lot different), and begged her not to tell anyone. I was completely helpless. I tried my best to explain what had happened with her dog and that he had mounted me, got inside me, then got stuck and that it wasn't anything I had planned or wanted and that it was the first time it happened. Luckily she calmed down and didn't panic and phone emergency services. She let me know that was how dogs fucked and about the male having a knot on his cock that expands and keeps him together with the female. She stayed with me and had lots of questions about my crossdressing, virgin?, gay?, and many others. Because of my situation, I was very embarrassed, but felt like I had no choice but to answer them all. I didn't understand what was happening, but my insides were responding to her dog coming in me, the pulsing of his knot, and his movements and all of the sudden they started contracting on their own giving me a very good feeling. I let out a little moan, which she also asked about and it was even more embarrassing, but I tried my best to explain what had just happened to her amusement. When he finally got small enough and soft enough to pull out, she made sure that I was okay. I was shocked seeing her dog licking his cock. It was big and must have been a lot bigger with it was stuck inside me. She made sure that I was okay and mentioned that since I had been a virgin before and this had been my first experience with sex that I had just lost my virginity to her male dog. Seeing the front of her panties I was wearing were soaked she added that however it had started that it looked like I had enjoyed myself. She had me undress and get cleaned up. I felt messy and sore from what had happened and felt bad about losing my virginity to her dog, but was relieved to be getting cleaned up. I lived in fear for a long time that she would tell someone what had happened with her dog or would tell someone that I liked wearing panties and dressing up like a girl in skirts and dresses. As far as I know, she never told anyone. She ended up being okay with my crossdressing in her clothes as long as I had her permission and even gave me some of her old clothing to keep so I would have my own girl's clothes to wear. I did enjoy being able to dress how I liked and wear skirts and panties around the house not just when I was alone, but also when she was there without having to hide it. After that crazy first time, which was basically a rape, I didn't think it would happen again, but I caught myself looking at her dog's sheath often and remembering him being inside me and getting the good feeling. I finally gave in to those thoughts and called him to my room one day when I was home alone. After locking the door, I got down on all hours, pulled down my panties and pulled my skirt up on my back and waited. Her dog seemed to know what I wanted him to do, and after licking my asshole, which felt wonderful, he then mounted me and fucked me again. I knew what to expect from the first time, so didn't try to get away from him and that time it went better, since I was more relaxed. If anyone could have seen us that second time, it may not have looked a lot different, but that time I was dressed like a girl and had wanted to get fucked by him. The good feeling came again and I moaned in pleasure when it did. I enjoyed our fucking sessions and the good feelings that I got from it and knew he must have enjoyed them too, because he had started everything by mounting me that first time and kept mounting me each time after that. I never had to force him to do anything. We were never caught again. I never wanted to get caught and didn't feel any rush from being caught that first time. I only felt fear, humiliation, embarrassment, and horror, and get chills thinking about how badly it might have gone.

When i was in my teens - and didn't control my hormones and urges as well - i had a few instances where i masturbated in between some bushes in a park, or right on the pavement behind the corner of a dead-end alleyway... Roll up my jacket around my backpack on the ground, lower pants / lift skirt, and rub away on it.. And indeed, the idea that i was doing it all right in the open made it all the more thrilling..! 🥵

Now looking back of course, it was risky as hell, and i def. wouldn't do such a thing again.

But the idea of people getting a quick glimpse of what you're doing still lingers in the back of my mind: in all my fantasies, there are numerous occasions where people get a brief front-row seat to my escapades... 😅
hee Laura, wat aardig om dit zo over je te lezen. Ik herken het bij mijzelf. Ik zwem graag naakt, bezoek noordzee naaktstranden en dan zachtjes te masturberen, achter een heuveltje, net in het gezicht, of net uit beeld...en die front-row escapade..ik herimmer me een concertgebouwbezoek. ik zat in het midden van de zaal. links en rechts naast het podium gaan rijen stoelen omhoog..ik geniet nog van een dame die met geopende benen, genoot...
and in double-dutch: hee Laura, how nice to read this about you. i see myself in your words. I like to swim naked, go to the northsea beaches and enjoy to masturbate behind these winddriven dunes, just visible, or just not visible...and about these front-r0w escapades...I remember like yesterday a visit long time ago to KCO-Amsterdam. I had a seat somewhere in the middle, having a perfect view to the visitors right and left to the orchestra...I noticed a lady enjoying the music so much, she couldn't help to open her legs...

Oh wow. Who caught you? What did they do

I was around 14 and at my friend’s house. His dog has been fucking me for about a year now. One day everyone went outside and I stayed behind to get a quickie. I was in the hallway with his lab on my back when I happened to look over my shoulder and I saw my buddy looking in the window at me. He ducked down when we made eye contact. I let his dog finish and I went outside we never talked about to this day.
Wow...

When I lived in my car every night I played by myself was scary. Hoping no one would peak through the covered windows seeing me.
Especially if I was watching k9 things being caught would be not good!
Though I'm pretty sure when I was really frustrated, they could hear me moaning and see the car shaking from the outside...

Back