Regret losing your virginity

Like a couple of other people had said I wish I'd saved myself and lost my virginity to a bitch.

Mine went on a meaningless, drunken one night stand with a girl 13 years older than me that I worked with.

I lost my virginity topping a doberman, and subsequently the next six partners were between canines and mares, and it wasnt until many years after my first encounter that I fucked my-then girlfriend for the first time.

I dont regret losing my cherry with either firsts Ive had.

Im just looking forward to being on bottom to a large canine as the next cherry to pop

I disagree with it being a meaning concept, having sex with a dog is different then having sex with a human. As it's a different species, yes sex is sex but it's still different.
The point of this post was that someone's virginity can be a special thing and if you threw it away for a cheap thrill with a dog, but then fine a human as a soul mate, you might regret not saving your first time with them
Yeah. Nobody ever throws it away on a cheap thrill with a human.
Interesting that doing it with a dog is a cheap thrill in your book. That's pretty judgemental.
If I'd waited for my soulmate, I'd be a 60 year old virgin. No thanks!
To me, this all reeks of social expectations. As if we need another reason to feel bad about our lives. I choose not to.

Back