Recommend a dog dildo from a woman's perspective

Want to buy one for my gf. I want to hear from a woman's perspective which are decent and relatively inexpensive. I'd love to have one that simulates knotting / ejaculations but not if it is so expensive I have to sell a kidney or too. Based in the UK, but will consider non UK retailers as long as they ship abroad. Thanks

Want to buy one for my gf. I want to hear from a woman's perspective which are decent and relatively inexpensive. I'd love to have one that simulates knotting / ejaculations but not if it is so expensive I have to sell a kidney or too. Based in the UK, but will consider non UK retailers as long as they ship abroad. Thanks
I would also love to know as I have been looking for one too.

im a trans guy and i absolutely loVE my big bad wolf from primal hardwere >:) the inflatable knot is incredible

im a trans guy and i absolutely loVE my big bad wolf from primal hardwere >:) the inflatable knot is incredible
I actually bought one from Dragon Dildoes. Cant get the squirt to work with the creamy white lube. It just pours out of the hole in the squeezy thing used to pump. This is not the sort of thing you can look up on Youtube

Back