Rebranding to an “us” and welcoming my newbie

WestOzCpl

Zooville Settler
I (26m) have been around the place for a while now and have shared in the past some of my experiences and actually living the zoo life with a long term girlfriend and all the ups and downs that come with it. After a couple years alone I’ve managed to have blossomed a relationship that came from where I’d never went looking and has always been my sisters annoying friend for the last 10 years in my eyes, but in the last 12 months she was hard to ignore and we developed too much sexual tension. but we turned out to be the exact sort of open minded deviate each other needed. And only my sister isn’t happy 😃 I’ll let her give her own words and introduce herself a little

Hi I (19f) have found myself tagging along in this part of his life after accidentally admitting to the wrong person (him) last time we were extremely intoxicated together asking each other questions. And was drunk enough to admit I’d had a few dozen interactions with the family ridgeback starting out as curiosity and after a while it had turned to wanting to try more. Little did I know he had a heap of videos from his previous relationship he showed me from a puppy to training to the end product. The. Has been kind enough to let me explore this awesome community and share a profile together. I’m hoping to be able to find a trained owner willing to let me see how it feels before committing to a puppy and training it for me in case I don’t like it. I’m being told to wrap it up but look forward to chatting to all of you soon xxxx

Last edited:
Welcome welcome. Not sure if there’s a typo in this section:
After a couple years alone I’ve managed to have blossomed a relationship that has been a little kid hanging with my sister for the 10 years but turns out to be the exact sort of open minded deviate each other needed.
Was a little confused with the wording. May want to clarify or change the wording a bit to avoid any insinuations or misunderstandings that could be against the rules.

In any case. Welcome to the forum to the new half of the “us”. I hope you enjoy yourself here and much luck to the both of you on any fun adventures you got planned.

Welcome welcome. Not sure if there’s a typo in this section:

Was a little confused with the wording. May want to clarify or change the wording a bit to avoid any insinuations or misunderstandings that could be against the rules.

In any case. Welcome to the forum to the new half of the “us”. I hope you enjoy yourself here and much luck to the both of you on any fun adventures you got planned.
Thank you! Someone was rushing me and didn’t let me dry my hands and be typing with water on the screen 😂 realised half of mine made no sense as well as that bit.

Thank you for the welcome also 🫶🏼

Thank you! Someone was rushing me and didn’t let me dry my hands and be typing with water on the screen 😂 realised half of mine made no sense as well as that bit.

Thank you for the welcome also 🫶🏼
No problem. Didn’t want y’all to get instabanned from some incorrect wording. 😅 Makes much more sense now. 😁 Congrats on finding each other.

I (26m) have been around the place for a while now and have shared in the past some of my experiences and actually living the zoo life with a long term girlfriend and all the ups and downs that come with it. After a couple years alone I’ve managed to have blossomed a relationship that came from where I’d never went looking and has always been my sisters annoying friend for the last 10 years in my eyes, but in the last 12 months she was hard to ignore and we developed too much sexual tension. but we turned out to be the exact sort of open minded deviate each other needed. And only my sister isn’t happy 😃 I’ll let her give her own words and introduce herself a little

Hi I (19f) have found myself tagging along in this part of his life after accidentally admitting to the wrong person (him) last time we were extremely intoxicated together asking each other questions. And was drunk enough to admit I’d had a few dozen interactions with the family ridgeback starting out as curiosity and after a while it had turned to wanting to try more. Little did I know he had a heap of videos from his previous relationship he showed me from a puppy to training to the end product. The. Has been kind enough to let me explore this awesome community and share a profile together. I’m hoping to be able to find a trained owner willing to let me see how it feels before committing to a puppy and training it for me in case I don’t like it. I’m being told to wrap it up but look forward to chatting to all of you soon xxxx
Hello and welcome

After a couple years alone I’ve managed to have blossomed a relationship that came from where I’d never went looking and has always been my sisters annoying friend for the last 10 years in my eyes, but in the last 12 months she was hard to ignore and we developed too much sexual tension. but we turned out to be the exact sort of open minded deviate each other needed.
Congrats to you both. Cherish the bond and, most important of all, have fun!

Welcome glad u can be open in front of her . I would remind her if the pic in your profile is here then her face is visible and u might dont care but u can be tracked to other social media and identified which is dangerous.

Back