Question for the ladies....

this is so true.... sometimes i wonder why there is a hue and cry for anal sex, i prefer vaginal anyday
For me its a physical thing too. On top of it being extremely imtimate mentally, my penis is actually hypersensitive. This is challenging when having intercourse because of all the little frills and ridges inside the female vagina. They almost hurt me. A properly relaxed anal cavity is super-smooth, allowing me to thrust harder and feel more pleasure.

I haven't been active for a long time, at first I navigated it by hand, but now it's not necessary. A few times it happened that he didn't get it right and pressed on his ass, but it's not easy to get there without me cooperating or preparing for anal sex.

It depends ... if I don't want to be sodomized I help him by directing his cock towards the vagina or covering my asshole with one hand ...
Otherwise I leave him free to enter where he wants and after 2 or 3 attempts he enters one of my holes ..he is used to this...
your explanation was very nice.

It happens now and again. If it does I won't stop him but will be careful in case he tries to knot. He doesn't know that he's made a mistake and don't want to scold him and hurt his confidence
why not allow the knot?

My wife was terrified at first that they would slip in her ass, but it hasn't happened yet. I dont know if it ever will. Perhaps with a taller dog. But both of our German shepherds find the pussy in a couple of thrusts. At first I had to guide them in until my wife realized she needed to change the angle she presented with. Otherwise I don't know how they would have found the target.

Depends on my posture when they mount. If I dont move into the right position fast enough I get it in the butt.
I think one of them knows hes in the wrong spot cuz he will pull back and lick sometimes. The 2nd doesnt care if hes knockin on the front or back door he wont stop thrusting he falls off or gets off

When we just started he could poke around but never got in (frankly I don't think it's possible without the receiving side's guidance). Since then it takes him 2-3 thrusts max to hit the right target
That's a great reply and example of how the dogs learn how to penetrate their partner's vagina more accurately. The human gets better at getting in position too.
I was listening to the Zooier Than Thou podcast the other day. It was an episode of the 1st season titled Women in the Community.

They interviewed Ashley Wolf, who authored the Zoosexual Encyclopedia (which I haven't found online yet, if it still is ). She said that when dogs mate, it takes the male dog an average of 52 attempts to achieve solid mating penetration.

So newbies, don't think a few misses are a big bummer and sign that it will not work. It takes some time, and he will get better at finding your entrance quicker.

Just out of curiosity. When your pup mounts you. How often does he miss your vagina and nail your ass? And last but not least...... do you stop him when he does? 😉😉😉
I usually guide him into the correct hole. Every now and then he'll get the wrong one on his own. If I stop him depends on if I have prepared my ass. I do an enema and lube up. It's unsanitary and unsafe to let him raw dog without preparation. It could hurt him and hurt you. Keep in mind, the ass was never designed to be fucked like a $5 whore but I won't lie, I love the feeling.

Back