Question for the ladies....

Never. It's more a struggle to get it to the ass to begin with. There are still misses, but they don't lead to penetration. Maybe my wolf just has good aim. Either way, sorry for the let down. And maybe don't post on the zoo exclusive section next time :ROFLMAO:

Just out of curiosity. When your pup mounts you. How often does he miss your vagina and nail your ass? And last but not least...... do you stop him when he does? 😉😉😉
they will miss 80 % of time when come to mount but never penetrate into anus.

As a human, I would hope you know the anus have a very tight muscle around it to keep it closed call sphincter muscle.
It take force for something to go in, or out of this...

Unless of course stretch this muscle out with regular anal penetrate..

But most of people do not do this on regular time , so...no...our lover just do not slide in unless regular anal is done.

He doesn’t always enter me on the 1st couple of thrusts, but he has never ‘accidentally’ hit my ass. To be honest when I am in position I tilt my hips a little and that helps him enter me. I slightly
Spread my knees a little and that gets me at the right height. It took me a few times to learn those tricks but they help with him being ‘on target’

It depends ... if I don't want to be sodomized I help him by directing his cock towards the vagina or covering my asshole with one hand ...
Otherwise I leave him free to enter where he wants and after 2 or 3 attempts he enters one of my holes ..he is used to this...

He doesn’t always enter me on the 1st couple of thrusts, but he has never ‘accidentally’ hit my ass. To be honest when I am in position I tilt my hips a little and that helps him enter me. I slightly
Spread my knees a little and that gets me at the right height. It took me a few times to learn those tricks but they help with him being ‘on target’
I’ll easily be on target with you!

Yep that works for me too

When I was first trying canines, they would poke quite a few times before finding my entrance, so to avoid unexpected anal I wore a tiny plug. Now with my lover I wouldn’t need to do that, I just guide him inside, he won’t miss.
直接趴下全程让狗狗自己找位置会不会更有和狗交配的感觉😉

Just out of curiosity. When your pup mounts you. How often does he miss your vagina and nail your ass? And last but not least...... do you stop him when he does? 😉😉😉
I've only had an accidental anal penetration once and it wasn't with my dog.
Any time I'm with a new dog I might wear a plug or cover my butthole somehow but other than that it's never been an issue with any animal

Never have an anal with my dogs.
Chamo, who iniciated me, I remember that we knew very well each other from the beggining, as time passes, he used to find me easier, so we learned to align together, every time i feel hist tip, I used move automatically to align, until he finally found my entrance.
I iniciated Roco and Rock, so at the beggining i guided them with my hand, but after a while, they were able to find my entrance by themselves with my help aligning with them.
Of course many time they miss my entrance, I like to feel of their member rubbing my ass and I stay in position while it lasts, but the alignment is not correct for penetration, and I do not try to make it possible eather
It's good to hear :) they get to know your body more and more by time :gsd_happysmile: Personally i prefer pussy over anal (almost) every time 🤭

Back