Question 3000 for the Ladies: Would you have a threesome with a Dog included?

Red_Neptune

Citizen of Zooville
I feel almost every human male at some point dreams about getting laid with two beautiful women at the same time. Probably only a few get to experience this.

Would you give that same pleasure or prize to a K9 lover?

Would you and your gf give some lucky Dog the best night of his life?

The title reads question for the ladies, but your post reads like a question for guys.

I've done it with a guy and one of my boys. He got mad when he found out I was doing it with my boys without him there. Guys are control freaks.
I'm not the best with wording.
The question is for women.

Sorry for your experience. Wish there were less insecure men in the world.

The title reads question for the ladies, but your post reads like a question for guys.

I've done it with a guy and one of my boys. He got mad when he found out I was doing it with my boys without him there. Guys are control freaks.
Some guys.....some people, mostly guys.....

Give the appearance of being an adult.....despite never quite reaching adulthood. Its pathetic, but unfixable.

I feel almost every human male at some point dreams about getting laid with two beautiful women at the same time. Probably only a few get to experience this.

Would you give that same pleasure or prize to a K9 lover?

Would you and your gf give some lucky Dog the best night of his life?
have enjoyed 3 sums with both male / female owners and their male dogs. Most male owners expect to be sucked at least.

Have had many a threesome with wife and doggo. Never with a third human.
I am sure my ex wife would answer the same. And *fairly* certain doggo would say the same... though he did come back from a week-long stay at a boarding kennel once with a spring in his step. What happens in kennel, stays in kennel.

Back