Pussy or Ass?

Pussy or Ass

• Total voters
L

lurk_

Looking to see what peoples preferences are.

What’s your preference if you’ve tried both? What’re your reasons for preferring one over another?

Mainly interested in canines but if you’ve got a good explanation for any other species drop a comment!

Pussy... just can't understand and i think i don't want to understand about how could a dog consider taking it in the ass and enjoy it actually, plus considering it's a female and she'd enjoy it by far more in the pussy than in the ass.

I have a male dog and he's the only one I've ever been with, but I love having anal sex with him. It feels absolutely amazing! He loves it too, both giving and receiving.

Are we talking my pussy or ass, or that of a dog. I have a reasonable guess, but might as well as you to be more specific.
In the main thread I mention that I’m personally interested in canine but any opinions are welcome. ☺️
Pussy... just can't understand and i think i don't want to understand about how could a dog consider taking it in the ass and enjoy it actually, plus considering it's a female and she'd enjoy it by far more in the pussy than in the ass.
Male dogs have a prostate just like us. I can see how a dog would enjoy it but I do think I agree that a bitch would prolly seek out dick rather than a male.
I have a male dog and he's the only one I've ever been with, but I love having anal sex with him. It feels absolutely amazing! He loves it too, both giving and receiving.
That’s hot! I’m currently debating between adopting a male or female, I’d love to be able to casually drop a load rather then deal with cleanup and prep (beyond lube). How much cleanup do you give your boy beforehand?

In the main thread I mention that I’m personally interested in canine but any opinions are welcome. ☺️

Male dogs have a prostate just like us. I can see how a dog would enjoy it but I do think I agree that a bitch would prolly seek out dick rather than a male.

That’s hot! I’m currently debating between adopting a male or female, I’d love to be able to casually drop a load rather then deal with cleanup and prep (beyond lube). How much cleanup do you give your boy beforehand?
I sometimes use a thin dildo and some lube first to clean him a little but most of the time there is no prep needed. You just gotta keep him on a regular feeding schedule with good quality food and you learn when his colon will be clean and ready for you.

Well, canines can give and receive. There are options 🤭
That’s fair, more curious what peoples preferences are. I’m pretty flex when I comes to animals and I’d like to get more literal bang for my buck when adopting in the future.

That is a hard one for me.
My species of choice are Horses first, then deer, then sheep, dogs are way down the list.

For horses, I like both pussy and ass. Pussy is tasty and feels great, but ass is tighter.
Sheep, pussy can be too tight.
Never had any play time with deer.

That is a hard one for me.
My species of choice are Horses first, then deer, then sheep, dogs are way down the list.

For horses, I like both pussy and ass. Pussy is tasty and feels great, but ass is tighter.
Sheep, pussy can be too tight.
Never had any play time with deer.
Do you mind if I ask why you put dogs “way down the list”? I’ve always wanted to mess around with horses but I don’t know anyone with access to them unfortunately.

Im sure theres a reason why we love pussy. Its slick both parties feel good and it encourages reproduction by its nature.

Im sure theres a reason why we love pussy. Its slick both parties feel good and it encourages reproduction by its nature.
Lol, that’s fair! I guess I was asking more if a studs ass feels better than a bitches pussy.

Lol, that’s fair! I guess I was asking more if a studs ass feels better than a bitches pussy.
Ah, that is different than I thought you were asking. I thought you were asking if it is better feeling for a female's pussy or her ass.

I would rather fuck a female in the pussy than a male in the ass for most part.

Tell us your experiences what do you like?
Personally I haven’t been around an intact dog long enough to get to mess with them. I’m also not super comfortable with other peoples animals. That being said, I really like the idea of a nice hot bitch cunt ready to take me but I can’t help but feel that if I got a male I’d get more bang for my buck if I decided to let him mount me. I’m just not sure about anal with dogs.

I can only share the experience with my Shetland Pony Mare. Both holes feel great, the Donut is tight and slightly hotter, her puss is easier and faster to enter and feels more juicy of course. I usually choose the later for a quick ride, she seems to enjoy more.
I fingered dog butts before and it was heaven, never had chance to experience dog vaginas, sadly.

I can only share the experience with my Shetland Pony Mare. Both holes feel great, the Donut is tight and slightly hotter, her puss is easier and faster to enter and feels more juicy of course. I usually choose the later for a quick ride, she seems to enjoy more.
I fingered dog butts before and it was heaven, never had chance to experience dog vaginas, sadly.
Horses are something I’ve always wanted to try. I’m jealous 😝

Horses are something I’ve always wanted to try. I’m jealous 😝
Well, i was extremly lucky and fortunate that my neighbours happen to have a small animal sanctuary for old and safed farm animals and i got the opportunity to help taking care of said, old, cute pony because both neighbours and pony are kinda old. I am able to enjoy this because i am living at the right house, with the right neighbours at the right time and just had the courage to ask them.
I am jealous at everyone who has a dog of their own. 😜

Well, i was extremly lucky and fortunate that my neighbours happen to have a small animal sanctuary for old and safed farm animals and i got the opportunity to help taking care of said, old, cute pony because both neighbours and pony are kinda old. I am able to enjoy this because i am living at the right house, with the right neighbours at the right time and just had the courage to ask them.
I am jealous at everyone who has a dog of their own. 😜
Aha that’s cool! Yep hoping to adopt soon, just waiting for work to settle down a bit. Still deciding between a bitch or a stud though.

Let's say that I've always felt attraction for animals' tailholes.
I've always felt repulsion for the body of human females, so, I guess that's the main reason why animal pussies aren't my first choice when I look at an animal.
Nevertheless, if a female prefers regular sex I'm fine with that too. But a male who enjoys to take it in the butt would definitely be my dream partner :love:

With my female dogs partners only the pussy
With my woman partners I ask to use both holes, but I prefer the pussy

With Dogs, pussy is the best. With equines, I’ve only been with stallions but their asses felt great
Have you tried anal with a dog? I gotta say I love the idea of a good bitch in heat taking m dick whenever but I’m also all for swallowing some pups and taking some loads from a hung stud.

Have you tried anal with a dog? I gotta say I love the idea of a good bitch in heat taking m dick whenever but I’m also all for swallowing some pups and taking some loads from a hung stud.
Oh yeah, been fucked good by lots of breeds. Had a bassett hound knot me and give me the best orgasm of my life

Oh yeah, been fucked good by lots of breeds. Had a bassett hound knot me and give me the best orgasm of my life
Meant more on the giving end. That being said if you were to only have one dog would it be a stud or a bitch?

Meant more on the giving end. That being said if you were to only have one dog would it be a stud or a bitch?
Oh I personally don’t do anal with them. I have tried but to me they seem uncomfortable/in pain or it really stinks. Not huge on strong odors. Personally a good stud would be my go to

Back