How many of you stick to….

• .Yes

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Never heard of the rule.

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
Never heard of this rule, though there is one about leaving them alone that is similar.
It’s one my mother told us about when we got our first dog as a child. She’s a Vet and was telling us that, due to a pups bones still strengthening etc that they should only be walked 5min for every 1 month of age. I’d asked many vets this and all said the same.

Never said you didn't hear it, I said I'd never heard of it. Not sure I buy it; muscle and bone strengthen only with use. Consider how much rough-housing pups do, if left in the litter
Sounds a tad odd.

There may be something to the infrequency of rest with the way some people might do walks, just a constant pace. Children seem to have endless energy, but try to get them to walk even half a mile and it's agony.

There may be something to the infrequency of rest with the way some people might do walks, just a constant pace. Children seem to have endless energy, but try to get them to walk even half a mile and it's agony.
That is true!! I’m assuming the bones of humans & animals are the same? Now I sound like a simpleton lol

Back