Preference of animal

imanueltongi

Zooville Settler
BANNED USER
I'm curious what some members preference is in regards to animals to have sexual relations with.
Like, would you seek out a certain breed or species over another?
For me, i've had experiences with dog, cow, goat, horse (but only fingering, so it really almost does not count).
Given the chance or opportunity, i would definitely have true intercourse with a horse.
So, i'd say my preferences would be ordered like this:
horse
cow
dog
goat

Well, I have a feeling that something similar was already asked somewhere else, but I could be wrong...
well, whatever...
Dogs
Pigs
Cows
Horses
Sheep
Goats

I have also exotic tastes, but that would rearrange things, so I'll just stick to the most common domestic animals (I have no gender preference, btw)

Hmm... not sure if this has been asked or not, but I don't think I've ever laid out which spicies I'm most attracted to in a list format.

For me, I'm attracted to females animals only:

1) Dogs and other various canines
2) Human women
3) Mares
4) Sheep
5) Sows
6) Goats
7) Dolphins
8) Deer
9) Donkeys
10) Pretty much anything else.

Been asked on several threads, but I got a quick answer.

If it eats grazes or browses, stands on four legs and is of a comparable size to have sex with, I am probably attracted to it.
That said, there are a few sea going mammals that I also like. Dolphins, seals, sea lions, elephant seals, walrus.

Top of my list though,

1. Equines,
2. Cervines.

there's a thread about this exact thing already. i'm just gonna copypaste what i replied there in case this one gets more traction.

i'm canine-exclusive so i guess i'll list some general breeds or breed characteristics i find attractive the most. gender doesn't mean much to me, i'm attracted to both similarly.
- xl "bulky" type breeds (like bernards, leonbergers or newfies)
- mastiffs and similar (english mastiffs, cane corsos)
- gsd and gsd-esque breeds (like malinois, swiss shep or a gsd, obviously)
- kangals
- wolves
- wolf-like breeds (huskies, malamutes or czechoslovakian wolfhounds)
- rottweilers
- pitbulls
- other muscular breeds (danes, dobermans, staffies)

tho gotta add, black-skinned furry ballsacks (like what black labs have) and a full black pussies (like what my girl, a gsd/kangal mix has) are the sexiest things ever to me, no matter what breed the owner is.

I'm curious what some members preference is in regards to animals to have sexual relations with.
Like, would you seek out a certain breed or species over another?
For me, i've had experiences with dog, cow, goat, horse (but only fingering, so it really almost does not count).
Given the chance or opportunity, i would definitely have true intercourse with a horse.
So, i'd say my preferences would be ordered like this:
horse
cow
dog
goat

Big dog or horse

Dogs are for sure at the top of my list. In the past I have also been with mares and a goat, and I still appreciate how beautiful they are, but dogs are what I’m mostly attracted to nowadays. What can I say, this amazing goofy Dane girl had my heart from day one ❤️

I'm Attracted to the following of either gender

1. Dogs
2. Horses

Although I've barely done anything with a horse before so I consider myself mostly Cynosexual

All males:
1.Skunk; penises yes are small in comparison to our body mass. The males (boars) have been my lifelong dream to have as a pet. I'd be happy to service my boar whenever he liked :) #1 cause we had wild foxes and skunks on my childhood farm and foxes were too popular for young me so Ive been thinking about skunks and what they could do to me all my life.
2.Raccoon: They have a special mating style too "raccoon style" which involves up to an hour of the male shaking the females midsection back and forth his penis in a shallow rapid rocking motion. Ive observed irl raccoons playing languidly with their cocks, pinching and playing with the very stretchy and limber meat around the baculum. Any raccoon lucky enough to let me have a chance would know cock worship like none other.
3. I saw 2' rats in the subway in N.Y. and I almost leaped over the railing to try to suck giant rat cock. I had a pet rat once who i would say is like the samurai jack of rats. I bought a big cage and exercise stuff and toys and took him on car rides and gave him a great 5 years. didn't love his cock played with or sucked but the few times he wanted to I loved the smell and taste and his paws were so strong. A rat almost 30x his size? yessss

Last edited:
Mostly male canine experience, but I have fisted a cow and got to touch and smell a horse dick in a risky situation. Would love to be with a cow again and to try and please a mare or stallion.

My preferred animal partners would be:
Foxes, I would let a fox do anything to me. My ultimate dream is to have a vixen in heat sit on my face after she is fucked by a boar.

That said, pigs, The gel plug and unique penis are such a turn on. Add to that they cum so much and hump for so long and I want to lay on a breeding bench and let a group of horny hogs fuck me for hours.

Dogs are obvious, male and female. And I would happily clean my mess out of a canine pussy or lick the smegma from a dog's sheath.

Most any barnyard animal is hot, horses, donkeys, cows, goats, and the more exotic like ostrich, llama, and alpaca. I can only imagine laying down for a big horny ostrich to either manage to get it in or just blast me with bird cum. And as for the llama and alpaca, the have a tentacle for a dick and just lay on top while their dick probes around for a warm place to dribble cum into. Oh, and they last for a while.

I would also love to be a dolphin's lover. Male or female is fine, I just want to be accepted by him/her and it to be a quick but romantic session.

Though, to be honest, if I were in the ocean and a giant whale swam up, I would have to jump in. Male or female I don't care. I would swim to the genital slit and pray that I am allowed to touch it. Ultimate goal would be to somehow slide inside for a moment or longer with an air tank. I want to be unbirthed for a moment or to get pushed back out by a giant whale dick.

Oh, and a really weird one is that I want a huge male snake to try and breed with me. Like the entire ritual of him rubbing his chin along my body until I submit to him and then he can put his dicks wherever. But both inside wouldn't be something I would disagree with. It would probably hurt depending on the species of snake though. Some of their dicks are so barbed up that a tiger would feel like a lubed up polished steel dildo by comparison.

Oh, and speaking of scary dicks I want inside me, the fossa is one other that I almost forgot about. That cute dick cuddler has two knots and barbs all over. Plus their dicks are almost as big as they are. But seriously, for those that didn't know, Fossa actually snuggle with their own cock sometimes while they sleep. It is the most adorably sexy thing I have ever seen.

K9s will always be at the top of my list, not to say that I haven't been attracted to other species, I find equines and some big cats to be extremely erotic and attractive but at the end of the day there's just something about canines for me, some people worship bbc or what have you, I worship canines

Horses are my most realistic fantasy. I'd give almost anything to be able to get fucked in the ass by a hung stallion 🤤 But if it was feasible and wouldn't potentially kill me, a whale would be amazing. I doubt I could even take 1/4 of a whale cock inside me, but it would be the hottest thing ever

Boar (his long twitching penis is awesome)
Dog (i love to feel myself like an cheap bitch in heat)
Stallion (cleaning his huge balls and cock with my tongue like an slave)

Back