Post Some Pics of Your Partners

Haven't weighed her in a few but she should be between 60-70 lb. She's definitely large enough, but for some reason she can barely fit two fingers. I'd stretch her but she gets uncomfortable when I try to finger her. She just doesn't seem to enjoy anything other than oral ?
Ah, gotcha. That's definitely understandable. My Mutt mix girl only likes fingering and absolutely hates everything else. Some girls are just like that. I'm guessing no luck in heat at all?

Ah, gotcha. That's definitely understandable. My Mutt mix girl only likes fingering and absolutely hates everything else. Some girls are just like that. I'm guessing no luck in heat at all?
Nope, she acts the same towards me in heat as well. Of course she lets the boy dogs go to pound town (they're neutered). Makes me jelly lol

Like getting arthritis from demanding mares?
Yeah, i can see how that could get tedious, but for me its like scratching i feel like it would just be like scratching a massive dog lol. But what do i know, ive only ever been close to horses once or twice my entire life.

Yeah, i can see how that could get tedious, but for me its like scratching i feel like it would just be like scratching a massive dog lol. But what do i know, ive only ever been close to horses once or twice my entire life.
She doesn't want to let me stop. She'll cut me off when i try to leave several times lol

Damn lol. Is she one of the horse that your intimate with? Or is there specific horses you choose for tgat task?

Back