• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Picture/Clip Post Magazine

And just for kicks....This is Charles Edward Bowles, also known as Black Bart, the Po 8.....A Stagecoach Robber, who never even threatened anyone with Harm. He took 28 stagecoaches and apparently did it without a Shot. He was notorious for reciting "poetry" during his illicit activities.
An Example:

" I've labored long and hard for bread,
For honor, and for riches,
But on my corns too long you've tread,
You fine-haired sons of bitches."
— Black Bart, 1877Chas. Edw. Bowles AKA Black Bart the PO8.jpg

1956.....I wonder who wrote the "View attachment 586217Handbook of Maidens Prayers, Answered"?
I recently heard a researcher about bacteria growing in layers.
She told us that mouth wash should be used for about 9 minutes to kill the layer of bacteriae.
The usual use with gurgling and then to spit it out, all at most for 30 seconds, could just kill them at the surface. But the real layer was unharmed. So toothbrush is preferred.

Last edited:
Lil Abner and Daisy Mae Before they got hitched....Mammy Yokum was opposed to Daisy Mae's Family who were the Scraggs. I never thought Ol' Pansy had a leg to stand on since She was a 'Hunks' and only barely more Respectable....but that was a Dogpatch Matriarch for you. She relented when Abner came back from a tour in The US Navy( still trying to find thar reference).
1945.jpg

Back