Personal Definition of Zoophilia & What it means to be a Zoophilist!!!

LovaZoo69

Lurker
This information is for any individual that don't know about the word Zoophilia and what it's all about.
For starters Zoophilia is a social construct that promotes animal friendship and bonding with a human-being. Zoophilia is the act of a human-being or animal/pet establishing a normal human-like relationship with each other. There might be sexual attraction involved, Yet, for most of us it's on more of an emotional and mental level that we have an attraction to the animal, more than there being sexual attraction, satisfaction or stimulation through sexual intercourse. People that are practicing or involved with Zoophilia are named Zoophilists.
Practices of Zoophilia have been going on for thousands of years and was originally called Bestiality. As for me personally, I don't like bestiality, for the simple fact its raping and harming the animal or pet against its will. I personally, don't care, that people think animals can't consent or have no free will cause I've had a horse and dog give consent to have sexual intercourses with me. So Bestiality is just the same as a human raping another human, and people who do such acts need help or locked away in a place where there will be no more victims created human and animal alike!!!

Here's some information about what states in the U.S.A. have no laws against Zoophilia or Bestiality:
As of 2021, there are only four states in the country that do not have laws prohibiting this practice. They are Hawaii, New Mexico, West Virginia, and Wyoming. Yet, Hawaii and Wyoming are currently deciding wether or not to make it illegal.

People that are practicing or involved with Zoophilia are named Zoophilists.
No, they are called zoophiles or zoos in short.
Bestiality is just the same as a human raping another human,
According to literature it is not.

Bestialist: There are the “bestialists” who have one or a few sexual contacts with an animal, or they use animals when a more “normal” outlet is not available.
(2002, Understanding Bestiality and Zoophilia, Hani Miletski, page 5)
Bestiality only means the sex between a human and an animal.

Zoophile: The second class are the “zoophiles.” These are the people who prefer an animal as a sex partner, often forming deep emotional relationships with it (Matthews, 1994)"
(2002, Understanding Bestiality and Zoophilia, Hani Miletski, page 5)

Back