Percentage of people actually into zoo

What percentage of people do you think are zoo?

• 0-25%

Votes: 68 72.3%
  • 26-50%

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • 51-75%

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • 76-100%

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
I went to the dog park near my house on Sunday with my wife (who's not into this at all), and made an interesting observation. As we all know, dogs are going to try to hump other dogs while we're there, but there was a large dog that kept trying to mount other dogs while there, and everyone generally laughs for a second and goes about their business. But I noticed/counted 5 people (3 women and 2 men) who just kept staring at the dog after their owner pulled them off the other dogs. Now this large dog had his knot out fully exposed the last time the owner pulled him off right before they left, but these 5 people kept staring well beyond the rest of the crowd and only one of them managed to look away before the dog's enormous cock went back into the sheath. This had me wondering how many people might actually have this interest. Has anyone noticed this before? And has anyone ever struck up a conversation in public about this? I'm just wondering what percentage of people in the general public this community may actually have an interest in this, but might not admit it.

The last study I read about it mentioned 2%. And I think that's about right.
It may happen that people see a dog's cock or a huge horse's penis very interesting, and it may trigger their sexual fantasy, but they probably don't want to have sex with the animal, but with their human partner. This percentage is probably much higher, but they are not zoophiles at all.

If memory serves me right you have 1 to 5% of people who engaged in some form of such acts at some point of their lives.
Depending on your definition, it goes all the way up to 50% ... of all people can in private enjoy and be aroused by such material at least some time.

The most hardcore definition would be zoo-exclusive and living with an animal as a partner (akin to considering themselves as married to that partner, or a similar view). In that case it is a homeopathic fraction of the total populace.

More people than anyone realizes. Polls are low because of false negatives. Either people won't admit it, or give a first no response because they had never thought about it, then got to thinking about it later.

There have been studies posted that claim (If I remember right) around 5% of males in the study and a little under 3% of the females anonymously admitted to their sexual attraction to animals, however they also made a point to mention that these numbers could be higher due to dishonesty regarding the topic. Even if the polls are anonymous some people might be too nervous or self-conscious to admit their attraction, so the true numbers may never really be known.

I think a very large amount of people, at least 20%, are zoophiles, but are closeted and/or don't realize it for obvious reasons

Back