• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Option to block people to prevent them from seeing/ replying to posts that you make and prevent them from DMing you or posting on your profile.

That's funny, I've seen replies to comments i can't find and when i try to search for the their poster, forum says i dont have permission to see that content. So the ignore button is actually a block button or am i missing something?
Those posts you're talking about are almost certainly posts made in some Group or other, which you can't see unless you are a member of said group directly. The only place you'll be able to see those types of posts is in an account's post history.

That's funny, I've seen replies to comments i can't find and when i try to search for the their poster, forum says i dont have permission to see that content. So the ignore button is actually a block button or am i missing something?
No, they are in a group you do not have access to most probably.

This is exactly how Facebook's system works and it's very good. Disqus works the same way.
I also think it is outrageous that other systems do not choose this option, but only a hide function.
Telegram does not provide any option to hide users.

There is no way to see who is ignoring you. If you're talking to someone and suddenly they don't answer, but others do, then you've probably been ignored.

I now have at least 150 people on my ignore list. I'm running out of patience.
My my....and every asshole in the place thought I was bad....

I stopped conversation with zoo forum dudette about 1 week ago. 🥹 Because I gave up on getting a reply.
Never hurt no babe not never. I wrote on her profile page once but I can see it, don't know if she can. If I tell you her user name you can look on her profile and see it.
Yeah stalking is total obsessive stuff. I was never stalking her - just told her I stalked women in England. She's USA. Still scared her off. 🙁
You told her you were a Stalker? Do you know the damn reality of the word? Or anything about our resident stalker, chummy? If she ran, she was right to. You may think you're being playful...but it is not inherently humourous.

Chummy? Resident stalker? I missed that stuff
There's a danger guy on here 😲
I can't do USA language much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chummy? Resident stalker? I missed that stuff
There's a danger guy on here 😲
I can't do USA language much.
Last time I checked, both places use english, the UK as well as the USA.

My internet is nearly gone for 1 week - stalking is minor thing in UK . Maybe means different in USA
And here's a definition of stalking: "Stalking is a pattern of repeated and unwanted attention, harassment, contact, or any other course of conduct directed at a specific person that would cause a reasonable person to feel fear", that's pretty much a global definition of the word.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about situation If I wanna prevent posting by someone in topic created by me? Is any option to lock commentary or is implemented to Ignore button?

What about situation If I wanna prevent posting by someone in topic created by me? Is any option to lock commentary or is implemented to Ignore button?
Not how a forum works. It's public, if they want to respond they can, and you can't stop them.

You can't stop someone from commenting on your threads. Ignore button just hides their posts there, and in all other threads. There's a "show ignored content" button that will appear on the bottom right of the page if someone you ignored posts on it.

I stopped conversation with zoo forum dudette about 1 week ago. 🥹 Because I gave up on getting a reply.
Never hurt no babe not never. I wrote on her profile page once but I can see it, don't know if she can. If I tell you her user name you can look on her profile and see it.
Yeah stalking is total obsessive stuff. I was never stalking her - just told her I stalked women in England. She's USA. Still scared her off. 🙁
Let me warn you that if I get a report that you are annoying someone, based on this thread and your stalkiness, you will be collecting warning points.
If someone does not want to talk to you, leave them alone.

My internet did run out. Now I have 12GB 🙂. Can I put a you tube video on my profile page. Want Eric prynz - call on me. Hot babe in the video.

I told her I stalked a woman on TV in England who read the news on TV - scared Zoo Ville dudette off 🙁 I was too honest with her. My stalking was nothing to do with internet. Still 💕😘 my TV hun.

Talking to women on here who are into having sex with animals is pretty different from posting letters to a posh English woman - saying I love that 👄 lipstick you were wearing on Tuesday and that red jacket. 🤣

Okay so I just looked at SLP's profile page - and you were on it like a car bonnet. 😂
I still miss talking to her.
If I was going to stalk SLP I wouldn't tell her I'm a fucking stalker in the first place. 🤣
I don't think she was ignoring me now - she didn't know how to. But she wanted to ignore me 🙁

I told her she was beautiful, so I can't be that bad. Can I?

Sarah: Yes he is that fucking bad 🤣

Okay so I just looked at SLP's profile page - and you were on it like a car bonnet. 😂
I still miss talking to her.
If I was going to stalk SLP I wouldn't tell her I'm a fucking stalker in the first place. 🤣

Strange point to make if you wanted to convince others you weren't. "I was on her profile page again. But I'm not stalking her." See the point? That's kinda conflicting information, giving off mixed signals.
You argue you aren't, otherwise you wouldn't told her in the first place that you were a stalker for someone else. But then you also admit to frequent her profile once more. See why this point probably doesn't do you any favors?

I don't think she was ignoring me now - she didn't know how to. But she wanted to ignore me 🙁

How did you know. Did she tell you? And if so, don't you think she might be creeped out by your story as well as the fact, that you try to keep in touch with her, when she lost interest?

I told her she was beautiful, so I can't be that bad. Can I?

The aesthetic qualities of one person don't correlate at all to the social qualities of another person. Even if you meant that you can't be that bad since you made her compliments, that still wouldn't correlate. Bad people can make compliments and do good things on occasion, doesn't make them better people though. Not saying, that you necessarily ARE a bad person, of course, but currently you seem to pester her against her wishes. Do you think this is a wise decision, even after a mod told you in this thread that this might result in warning points (and probably a ban further down the line)? I kinda wonder if that's what you actually want to happen in the end, otherwise I couldn't see any good or reasonable reason why you keep telling us that you can't leave this particular user alone. Sounds like she made her choice. Do you really expect her to change her mind, if you just try to contact her for long enough?

This just goes back to the uncertainty of Ignore button:
Is the person ignoring me - IDK
Can they see what I post - IDK

I love seeing posts on this forum = I'm a perfect gentleman with ladies = I'm a total psycho.

As far as warning points go - go ask sluttylittlepuppy what I said to her. I asked her what she has for breakfast.

When you are doing bad ass fantasies with a hot dudette like sluttylittlepuppy, lesson is don't say:
by the way, I stalked a freaking news reader woman.
I was open like a window 🙂
And she was on it like a car bonnet 🙁

i mean... i have come across people that repeatedly crossed boundaries i set and ...just their energy put me off... but like... once i decide i dont want to interact anymore, i just firmly say so. not with insults or anything, just firmly state the interaction is over, and like, 95% of the time that ends it. I rarely block because it can leave the already maybe unstable person confused, frustrated, and not knowing where they are or where they stand or whatever. Only on a super rare occasion will the petson devolve into aggression, insults, and stalking, and that's when i ignore / block or whatever. Not sayin anyone needs to do what i do... just blabbin my silly mouth off 🤪💗

If someone is concerned about being identified in 'real world' because of pics or vids or whatever they put up - yeah, just be careful.
I read what was on Saddle dudes Profile page.

People being found out and then they quit the forum.

I really don't care if someone found me in real world, I was on BF maybe 15 years ago. It would probably be their biggest mistake.

TV hun worked for British Army TV for a while.

If someone fucks with us they might find SAS on them. 🤣

If someone is concerned about being identified in 'real world' because of pics or vids or whatever they put up - yeah, just be careful.
I read what was on Saddle dudes Profile page.

People being found out and then they quit the forum.

I really don't care if someone found me in real world, I was on BF maybe 15 years ago. It would probably be their biggest mistake.

TV hun worked for British Army TV for a while.

If someone fucks with us they might find SAS on them. 🤣
1724041329529.gif

Back