opinions on exotic erotics?

EE has been around a good while now and they seem to have good quality products! I just have their medium-sized Orca, but it's been pretty good!

EE has great toys. Their live casts are exactly that. So if you want as close as you can get to a real horse or dog... they are the best.
The fantasy toys are fun too.
My only issue with them is their price is pretty high compared to some others... and they very rarely come out with anything new.

I've bought both BD and EE toys. In my experience the customer support and toy quality of EE is top notch.

They seem to be a smaller operation than BD which can be both a blessing and a curse. The production line can be overwhelmed on a occasion but EE is good at notifying customers about delays. That said the customer service seems to be highly responsive and very helpful.

I have purchased from both retailers. I own 3 different BD Rex toys and I owned the EE Mastiff lifecast. In my opinion, BD toys utilize a better quality silicone. My Mastiff lifecast developed a tear in it and it ultimately had to be trashed. I reached out to EE and they offered a discount on a replacement as compensation. None of my BD toys have ever torn or failed in any way.

I was very close to the staff for a time after purchasing several of their toys, so I'm biased.

The model quality and detailing is great. The cast quality is acceptable and they make a great effort to support custom orders.
They get a recommendation from me, but be aware that the price is higher than their competitors.

Have a few of their horses . Very realistic and incredible quality . Closest thing to the real thing for sure .
Well they are live cast so it pretty much is the real thing :p
i’ve been eyeing their toys for a while but i just don’t know since i usually purchase bad dragons (`・ω・´)
I've used both and I would say they are comparable. Only EE uses real animals as the basis for their casts so I'd give them a shot if that fits your fantasy better.
I was very close to the staff for a time after purchasing several of their toys, so I'm biased.

The model quality and detailing is great. The cast quality is acceptable and they make a great effort to support custom orders.
They get a recommendation from me, but be aware that the price is higher than their competitors.
Yeah they are great people, they run a small business and are really on top of things.

Well they are live cast so it pretty much is the real thing :p

I've used both and I would say they are comparable. Only EE uses real animals as the basis for their casts so I'd give them a shot if that fits your fantasy better.

Yeah they are great people, they run a small business and are really on top of things.
Also quality is wayyy better than bad dragon in my opinion their silicone feels more lifelike

Also quality is wayyy better than bad dragon in my opinion their silicone feels more lifelike
Yeah i'll admit my samples were from a long time ago, I prefer the real thing over toys so haven't gotten any in a long while. I did get some EE minis a few years ago, gave one to my mom and she thought it was hilarious lol

I have a Silver. It's good quality and feels great. Can't have the real thing (for now!) so it scratches that fantasy itch pretty nicely. Their CS has also been quite good as others have mentioned.

i’ve been eyeing their toys for a while but i just don’t know since i usually purchase bad dragons (`・ω・´)
They have the best customer service out of all the places I've bought from. Their toys are the same material and quality as bad dragon (hence the prices)
They make customs and ship them out much faster than bad dragon does (2 weeks max to manufacture) and are very good with coloring. They fuck things up FAR less often than bad dragon does.

Back