Opinion : Legality of meeting people and just talking

erphy

Citizen of Zooville
Meeting up with zoos you meet on the internet I think everyone agrees has a high degree of risk. Just meeting to talk , no animals involved. Being mindful of them all, I'd like to consider the legality in the US.

Just meeting and discussing "fantasies" and not admitting to performing any illegal acts under current "unnatural intercourse" and/or animal abuse laws, I can't find a statute that would make it illegal for a few zoos to discuss the topic meeting in person.

The only legality downside is if it was a sting type setup, admitting do performing such things could give probable cause for an investigation to be opened and possibly search warrants obtained to look for evidence of what you admitted to. Still rather slim if they can pull it off as people say and lie about a lot of dumb things and the justice system is aware of that when giving out warrants etc. Still not good at all and not zero chance.

So while I do not believe discussing zoo is illegal in the US, it could be grounds for further scrutiny by authorities including the above actions if you admit to such actions yourself. That being said, just talking about fantasies about such things, won't hold muster. You could write a fiction book about a zoo and be in the clear. The minute the conversation turns to "I did this" opens up the can of worms.

Most likely LE wouldn't bother with such thin grounds, and would want more like media etc to make such an effort.

Curious of opinions on this. I'm not sure if this is a dumpster topic or not , but if it is feel free to move it there.

Reading your title I assumed you were watching pedo busters.

There's all kinds of free and protected speech. Having a conversation without admitting to crimes and without encouraging crimes shouldn't be a problem.

Police work attracts the stupid and power hungry, not articulate statesman. Avoid inviting the man into your life

Reading your title I assumed you were watching pedo busters.

There's all kinds of free and protected speech. Having a conversation without admitting to crimes and without encouraging crimes shouldn't be a problem.

Police work attracts the stupid and power hungry, not articulate statesman. Avoid inviting the man into your life
Uhm I don’t even know what that is.

I was thinking about how to safely congregate with like minded zoos maybe some time in the future. I read posts of people having annual get togethers with no animals even around as a way to socialize with like minded folks that have a big part of their lives in common.

What’s with this hair trigger stuff devolving into accusations of completely unrelated trash?

Maybe it’s just my perspective, but I find the idea of specifically not taking with language that implies personal experience when talking amongst zoos seems a bit overbearing.

I find good trust for visiting irl can often be established well enough by having engaging conversation online. If the person I’m talking to doesn’t seem engaged or if we don’t really vibe as we get to know about each other, that’s that.

I don’t really talk about animal sex when I’m hanging out with zoos anyways. Unless we’re like, doing animal sex things. I also haven’t had any get togethers with more than a handful of people, but imo walking dogs together or letting the dogs get to have a playdate is my highlight lol

Maybe it’s just my perspective, but I find the idea of specifically not taking with language that implies personal experience when talking amongst zoos seems a bit overbearing.

I find good trust for visiting irl can often be established well enough by having engaging conversation online. If the person I’m talking to doesn’t seem engaged or if we don’t really vibe as we get to know about each other, that’s that.

I don’t really talk about animal sex when I’m hanging out with zoos anyways. Unless we’re like, doing animal sex things. I also haven’t had any get togethers with more than a handful of people, but imo walking dogs together or letting the dogs get to have a playdate is my highlight lol
Yea that makes sense I was thinking the same lines. Not for purposes to meet and only discuss animal intimacy but you know it may come up, and how to stay safe while being open is what I'm thinking about.

Meeting up with zoos you meet on the internet I think everyone agrees has a high degree of risk. Just meeting to talk , no animals involved. Being mindful of them all, I'd like to consider the legality in the US.

Just meeting and discussing "fantasies" and not admitting to performing any illegal acts under current "unnatural intercourse" and/or animal abuse laws, I can't find a statute that would make it illegal for a few zoos to discuss the topic meeting in person.

The only legality downside is if it was a sting type setup, admitting do performing such things could give probable cause for an investigation to be opened and possibly search warrants obtained to look for evidence of what you admitted to. Still rather slim if they can pull it off as people say and lie about a lot of dumb things and the justice system is aware of that when giving out warrants etc. Still not good at all and not zero chance.

So while I do not believe discussing zoo is illegal in the US, it could be grounds for further scrutiny by authorities including the above actions if you admit to such actions yourself. That being said, just talking about fantasies about such things, won't hold muster. You could write a fiction book about a zoo and be in the clear. The minute the conversation turns to "I did this" opens up the can of worms.

Most likely LE wouldn't bother with such thin grounds, and would want more like media etc to make such an effort.

Curious of opinions on this. I'm not sure if this is a dumpster topic or not , but if it is feel free to move it there.
It wouldn't be illegal to discuss it, but if LE overheard you saying you do it, even though that's not a legal admission or confession, you can bet they would use it to attempt to obtain a search warrant. That notwithstanding, not all judges would grant that warrant. It's not fair, but a lot of things are not fair.

Back